GTA V

I've still yet to finish the story! I'm near the end though. I'm nowhere near done with the single player to enjoy online yet.

Just finished the main story. I went with ending C and was very satisfied.

Good game. Im excited for its PC release and all the mods we will have.

Every time I try and play with Urban, my internet cuts out, and I end up feeling like the guy who brings a hot girl home only to not be able to get it up.

I swear, it's not you, it's me. Or Rockstar. I'm blaming Rockstar.

Yeah, a lot of them are. There's one I tried to do with Urban before that's really easy, though, as long as you know how to fly.

Anyone still playing online? How much longer do I need to hold on to my Xbox 360 copy? If we've already given it up then I'll wait for the inevitable free-to-play on next-gen GTA Online

I like it but my problem is that price of things is too damn high. I understand they're trying to get micro-transactions, but man they're high.

I play a little bit every other night. Hang into it Dan. Playing with you is fuuuun

I still play it, but I'm at the moment of being creating a new world record. Fastest person to 100% ICO HD.

Sending a good deal of time pulling crap out of a storage unit. Hopefully be around this evening with no internet probs.

FINALLY completed the story. That last heist was a real let-down - was hoping for much more cool stuff going on. It definitely felt a little rushed towards the end.

Sure! Time to wrap up some ranks. I forgot the mention my first online experience, I found Used and entered his little realm.

You could tell I hadn't played online for long after about 2 minutes of me shooting at him in his car with a pistol had surpassed, only to get him down to about half health and see a cop finish him off in about 2 shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod