What game are you most ashamed you haven't played?

Commiebot said:
I've also never played any of the Mass Effect games yet, would they be worth getting into as a whole trilogy, or just reading up on 1 and starting with 2?
Get the trilogy. ME1 has the best story, and some of the choices that were omitted from the ME2 comic are pretty important.
It has meh combat and mechanics, but plowing through it on easy for the story and then moving on to 2 and 3 is the best option.

I am also agreeing with Bioshock. It's rated #2 on GR's top 100 Games of the last generation. Would you kindly play it already?

I've also not played either Portal game.

When everyone was saying, "the cake is a lie", I was just a bit lost ;)

I don't play FPSes, so I've missed all of them for the past two generations:

Bioshock
Borderlands
Dishonoured
Portal
Half-Life

Just to name a few

I'm pretty ashamed to not have played Ocarina of Time. Or any other N64 game out there. But if I were to have an N64 back then it would be green...

... Kirby 64...

The pain is real. It burns like leeches.

Rakon said:
I don't play FPSes, so I've missed all of them for the past two generations:

Bioshock
Borderlands
Dishonoured
Portal
Half-Life

Just to name a few

This is me. Except I did play Portal, and Portal 2. Both with the help of friends. :p

Edit: Part of Portal 2, I should say. Still waiting on getting myself a new computer that can actually do things.

I just thought of a big one. I've never played any Sierra adventure games like King's Quest, Space Quest, Quest for Glory, etc.

In fact, I have almost no familiarity with the whole point-and-click adventure genre of the 90's. The only LucasArts adventure game ove played is Secret of Monkey Island.

I have played Beneath a Steel Sky, whoever made that.

While I'd recommend a brief synopsis visit and a playthrough of Space Quest 3 or 4, I remember a lot of frustration with those games in general. Those were games where outside of having a guide in front of you, I would recommend a notepad and a bottle of booze that you drink until the lateral leaps in logic make sense.

If you ever liked/played text parser games, you can get all the nostalgia out of it in one go with the Trogdor adventure game. Conversely, if you just want a modern game to beat your head around, try La Mulana, and resist that voice that tells you to track me down and murder me.

Longo_2_guns said:
Sourdeez said:
WickedLiquid said:
Would you kindly play it already?
Psst guys. They don't get it.

1404334289652.jpg

I missed out on pretty much every handheld system besides Game Boy Color, and I've recently discovered tons of games I wish I had played: Metroid series, A Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Crisis Core.... I wish there was one handheld that could just play them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod