Most Frustrating Game

Boringman54

Rookie
What's the most frustrating game you've ever played? Mine is actually Mario Kart Wii. Sometimes, I want to throw my remote across the room but then I'd have to pay $45 for a new one and I don't want that to happen. Although, I have already screwed up the motion sensing in one of my remotes because of the game. :(

i have broken many,many controllers out of frustration.can't think of many in particular,but guitar hero was one of them.when i couldn't beat a song,i would get pissed and one time actually slammed my guitar controller on the ground.i was glad i had another :D

One of the wrestling games for 360, whatever was most recent, I believe. Getting knocked down is ultimately, a loss. You will stay on the floor (assuming you've been damaged moderately with lets say a bat.) for decades. "Tap any button!" bullshit. You can tap all you won't, your still going to be there for so long it won't matter. You can literally do laps around the ring, dance, then jump on to the opponent only to buy even more time to do it several times over.

The only games that truly frustrate me are fighting games. Eventually, the computer gets so good that you can't even hit them. Also NHL, when the goalies are so good that you can never score on them, but the computer can always score on you. god dammit.

Final Fantasy Tactics....mainly because of the fact that it's so damn hard in the early levels, and by mid game it becomes even harder....

Ikaruga. The most frustrating thing about it is how simple it is as a concept, but how FRIGGING HARD IT ACTUALLY IS!

Lentium said:
Any fighting game played on a 360 becomes most frustrating.

I concur. My personal nemesis for a frustrating game is Red Ninja End of Honor for PS2. My best friend who knows nothing about games bought it for one of my b-days. The concept of a ninja chick with a ball and chain pulling the heads and torsos off her opponent is awesome. I can only laugh when people complain about camera problems in games. This game has the WORSE camera system EVER. Try it and see.

Edit: P.S. I am not a big fan of the triggers on the PS3 controller either for fighting games. Virtua Fighter was never meant to be played with triggers. I will have to see how Tekken ends up playing.

Claw. 2 save points in a level, lives are sparse and near perfect timing is needed.
Izuna, losing everything on hand and all my money, and my progress in the dungeon is a real pain in the ass.
I miss that 526 ATK sword and 556 DP arm. *turning off the game counts as a death, and no way to leave the dungeon, unless you have the scroll.*
Think of it as an easier version of Mystery Dungeon: Shiruen The Wanderer.
Also F-Zero GX, when you lose a race by 0.001 seconds (Actually happened against that Blood Falcon Chap. Or Red Gazelle). And the Story Mode, I'm horrible at. I get by it by a bit of skill and a **** load of luck.

Devil May Cry 3. After attempting to beat the third level for the 12th time I decided to use the game as a coaster for my beer.

I think I broke several controllers playing some American football game back in the day. I recently played the newest Madden, and yeah, I still suck at football games, so those are the worst for me.

Yokiro said:
I think I broke several controllers playing some American football game back in the day. I recently played the newest Madden, and yeah, I still suck at football games, so those are the worst for me.
I got a running touchdown for 90 yards, made me go 'what the ****? Sweet!'. Then it froze.
I never touched the game since....
And I'm equally as bad, half the time I have no idea how to play the game, let alone get through the franchise mode.

Defcon 5 and Alone in the dark.

Defcon 5 - Freaky as shit, and you just wanna get the f**k outta there. But whats this? Some hoe over the P.A system is telling you are about to get gangked in xy seconds? Next thing you know you get scared the shit out of your brains by the invaders AND F**KING DIE. GG.

Alone in the Dark - Freaky as shit, and you just wanna get the f**k outta there. But what this? You enter a house full of f**king zombies? TURN AROUND D**KHEAD. GO HOME. TANK CONTROLS ARE THE FAIL. CANT RUN PROPERLY, ZOMBIES CAN SHOOT!? WTF IS THIS? YOU HAVE NO GUN SO YOU F**KING PUNCH THE ZOMBIE THAT IS SHOOTING YOU?!
YOU KICK HIS ASS AND GET HIS GUN, BUT WTF, A WHOLE F**KING STREAM OF ZOMBIES HAVE F**KING GUNS!? SHIT SON, CLIMB THE FENCE AND GO HOME MAN. YOU KEEP GOING ONLY TO BE F**KING SHOT TO DEATH BY A HOARD OF GREEN MOTHERF**KERS. And those f**king tank controls dont help either. F**K YOU!

GG.

AND MEN IN BLACK. OH SHIT. Dont get me started. THAT SHIT IS FREAKY AS SHIT, AND F**KING TANK CONTROLS! AGHHHHHHHH. F**KING DIE.

F**K OFF!

You got me pissed now, thank f**king you for making me relive those moments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle