Most Frustrating Game

I have to second the GTA IV online. Let's see, in a free for all no one left the airport because no one could leave the airport. The average lifespan was 2 seconds.

On a mission mode, the dumb@sses who we were sharing the mission with spent the whole game trying to kill us... when there is no friendly fire.

Other frustrating games - parts of assassins creed in the middle of the game where you aren't really powerful enough, and you just keep getting grabbed and tossed for minutes.

I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game - Just watching it is frustrating.

Monopoly with at least one couple - The dumb b!tch will almost always end up giving her boyfriend a great trade and destroying everyone else, including her.

Wow with a laggy computer - Lag has inadvertently killed me, either by falling to my death early in the game at the Undercity Elevators, or just yesterday jumping out of an instance and dying 1 foot from it because an alliance was right outside the door, and my screen didn't load until I was already dead.

Trying to beat the original Ninja Gaiden on Hard

EDIT: By original I was actually refering to the one on XBOX not prior

LinksOcarina said:
Final Fantasy Tactics....mainly because of the fact that it's so damn hard in the early levels, and by mid game it becomes even harder....

Actually, I was like that at first. Mainly Gafgarion battles really pissed me off. What's worse is that you can't even go out and train your character to be better in the final stages of this douche's chapter.

But after a lot of playing and practice, I found that it almost becomes ridiculously easy and you begin making challenges for yourself to follow.

Early stages; Get four knights in a random battle, and use stat breakers on the remaining monster (speed first, then power). You'll fail a lot, sure, but you'll have four times the amount of chances and it won't become so bad after that.
And for some reason, because you have four knights, everyone gains job points regardless of who earns them. You'll quickly have all the item and stat breaker skills.
Then simply use Knight as your sub-skill and you should be able to break opponents weapons and make them weak as kittens (especially Archers - lol).

Another note is that the 'control this character via AI' in this game is spectacularly intelligent albeit may not act the way you would. In a review I once read, which is pretty profound words, "The AI is actually pretty smart or the game wouldn't be beating you with it. You might as well be using it"

In the later stages, all you need is a Calculator with Holy, Flare, some kind of cure, some kind of revive and most (or all preferred) of the calculator conditions and let the AI do all the work. In most cases, the match is over before any of your characters have time to crystallize. (And he will hit your characters a bit). Even better, a ninja (top speed!) with Calculator abilities (Calculators themselves are slow). You get less damage, but if he's a 'revive allies' kind of guy, you'll never have problems.

-cries-
Oddworld : Abes Oddysee
I just started playing it.
i died more than once a minute.
It was really sad...

But I got frustrated with the rocketboarding thing in Megaman 8, and for the second one I used my meteor thing to get by.

I actually had a love/hate relationship with Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. First off, I've never spent more time playing any other adventure game, not because I was after everything, just because it took so long. The thing is, it was so filled with backtracking, that I would get lost so easily. It was a great game, though. Master Quest frustrated me a lot too. As well as Guilty Gear/Soul Caliburs on hard difficulties, because you just cannot win.

Etrian Oddyssy on some points, the game doesn't hesitate to kick your ass. And knowing FOE's can enter fights you're already in just to quickly finish the job makes it that much harder (that also includes boss battles).

Oh man, Pokemon Stadium... The good old days...

Cheapest. Game. EVER.

And Mario Party... CHEAPEST. GAME. AS WELL. Like the review said: frustrating difficulty because it's a game of luck.

NES: Legacy Of The Wizard, Karate Kid, Bad Dudes, Goonies 2,Ghouls And Goblins
SNES:Doom Troopers, Contra III, Batman Forever (SUCKS), Super Ghouls And Ghosts
PSO:Spec Ops Stealth patrol, Soul Of The Samurai (horrible gameplay, slow as hell), Soul Edge (they sometimes cant stop hitting you), sometimes any Syphon Filter, Grand Turismo 1 and 2(Perfect AI suck)
PS2:Dead Or Alive (even if you have on the easiest level, they just start doing reversals and reversals again and again and again), Stuntman (Loooooooooooongest loading times EVER), GT3 A Spec(same as GT 1 and 2)
PSP:Valhalla Knights, Ultimate Ghouls And Goblins

These are just a few I remember right now cause I'm on a Rush

Somebody said Ikaruga earlier and I'd have to agree there... but also there are those games which have such terrible engines that you end stuck out of no real fault of your own.... can't think of any now, cause I'm tired.

Aaahh Battletoads, the indescribable mental anguish of one's 19th hoverboard run down those damn tunnels. Sweet christ make it stop.

I have recently realized that I get very frustrated with Mario Kart. There aren't many games that make me want to throw the Wiimote across the room.

Gothic- You had to press 'crtl+up arrow' just to buy an item.

Fear Effect- The FIRST boss took me 50 times to beat him.

Okami- one of those block-head mini-games made me throw and break my controller.

most frustrating song

MARIO KART WII!!!!! IT is so annoying. you just have one of the freakin' blue flying shel things hit you and you pretty much lost the lead. and the RED SHELLS!!!!!!! I hate them. i threw my wheel but it a pillow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod