Modern Warfare Deux

Hmm. Well, the online multiplayer holds most of the changes, but next to the campaign there's the Special Ops missions, and there's a lot. They're different kinds of challenges like defending a position or running a course.

don't matter, still more of the same ole' same ole'. this game would of been better served up as a expansion pack. as it is now, not worth the 60 bucks they want for it. should of made it a downladable content/expansion pack for 20 dollars. that would of made it worth it. as it is now, no.

I would say it's worth it, assuming you're into CoD and liked 4...No way is it only worth 20 bucks...That's like saying ODST is the same as MW2 when ODST was really only worth 20 bucks.

Green_Lantern said:
I would say it's worth it, assuming you're into CoD and liked 4...No way is it only worth 20 bucks...That's like saying ODST is the same as MW2 when ODST was really only worth 20 bucks.

ODST was worth $5.

I see we have a lot of whiners.

Anyhoo, the single player campaign is the expected short-but-sweet. The story is delivered on-the-go so you might want to brush up on your CoD4 history.

The Spec-ops are A LOT of fun with a friend, I'd pay $20 for that alone. They better release more of those as DLC or something. The AC-130 one is especially great.

The multi-player is quite interesting. I'm only level 23 right now so I can't judge that much, but I've noticed a few differences. Perks 2.0 are wonderful. There's a crap-ton of weapons and I like all the new additions, attachments and upgrades. There's a lot of new nifty little details in creating your classes. The customizable kill streaks are a nice touch.

Now the maps are overall on a bigger scale this time around it seems, and I kind of miss the stand-offs you'd get in CoD4. But this leads to the need to be more strategic. I think I like it, but I still need to play the game much more to decide about that. It's definitely fun. (and they finally added capture the flag, lol)

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
don't matter, still more of the same ole' same ole'. this game would of been better served up as a expansion pack. as it is now, not worth the 60 bucks they want for it. should of made it a downladable content/expansion pack for 20 dollars. that would of made it worth it. as it is now, no.

I usually let it slide but three times in one paragraph stings my eyes: it's would have. Would HAVE!

Sam

You're acting like I haven't played any games online ever. I have. And I played CoD4 online quite a bit. And honestly, it isn't that good. There's a whole lot of better stuff.

I played through the campaign. explosive, and unexpected. The motives behind Shepard are never explained and it ends in a cliffhanger. :( The game definitely has alot of tension in the story, but I feel like the American story should have been fleshed out more. On to the addicting as crack multiplayer!

3 hour campaign can suck my dick.
lack of effort on their part. they should've just skipped it and made it an expansion pack. it's really just COD4 with new skins and new mode thrown in.
WOW you can customize your kill streak? i'm gonna pay 70 bucks for that.
this game better not get a good grade from GR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft