Most Anticipated Games of 2009

Only two more days til Skate! I've seen Blake playing it on Xbox Live and I'm jealous!

used44 said:
Only two more days til Skate! I've seen Blake playing it on Xbox Live and I'm jealous!
I played the demo, and felt disappointed at how hard it is to move off your board, and to move off you board. <_<

Mass Effect 2, Resident Evil 5, Brutal Legend, and Tekken 6. I wish I still had my GTA IV so I could be excited about the lost and the damned, but I don't so yeah haha.

used44 said:
From what I've heard Skate 2 is kinda crappy. Rather than fixing alot of the problems with the first on they added things like "more cops" and "alot of races". Hopefully what I've heard is wrong.
Alos you all suck because almost no one has mentioned what will be the best game of next year
Brutal Legend
Tim Schaffer + Jack Black + Gods of Metal = Pure win
Other than that I'm looking forward to God of War III, InFamous, Prototype, Uncharted 2, Bioshock 2 (though I'm nercious because it's being made by other people. 2k boston are working on Bioshock 3), White Knight Chronicles, Street Fighter 4, King Of Fighter XII (though I don't know if it's been confirmed for console yet),Galatrix, noby noby boy,

^ I agree, and the killer thing is Ronnie James Dio, Rob Halford, and Jack Black are in the game. Dio, and Halford are such killer vocalists, and Jack is just an all around cool dude.

De-Ting said:
used44 said:
I played the demo, and felt disappointed at how hard it is to move off your board, and to move off you board. <_<

Yeah, I played the demo too (like a billion times) and I was frustrated with that. But there was a lot of good to be seen too. I made a topic of my thoughts somewhere.

@ axleblade: If they've added more security guards then I'm not too upset, but cops that chase you everywhere would suck. Races were easily my least favorite challenge of the old game, so hopefully you're wrong there too. NAYSAYER!!! :p

So is FEAR 2, and Operation Flashpoint 2 (and possibly ArmA 2 returning to flashpoint roots) gonna be the only pure FPSers releasing this year that actually look good?

Definitely see a lack of the Wii in this topic. I looked at the most anticipated games of 2009 over at Wii IGN and a lot of the games got me excited.

Wii Sports Resort, MadWorld, and The Conduit are probably at the top of my list. Perhaps the Wii Fatal Frame will make it in there.

My anticipated games will probably definitely change if I get a PS3, which, as my birthday nears and price drop talk spreads, is looking more like a possibility for my budget.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle