My top 200 favorite games of all time

The_Joker said:
If I wanted to be long I would have done writeups for every game.

Which is not beyond my abilities BTW.

Lethean is just being a dick. Maybe he hasn't been on a shoe shopping spree in a while. :p

Me and Lethean go back so far even I nearly forgot he existed.

And my memory is...well, look at the damn list I just posted.

NickKmet said:
The_Joker said:
If I wanted to be long I would have done writeups for every game.

Which is not beyond my abilities BTW.

Lethean is just being a dick. Maybe he hasn't been on a shoe shopping spree in a while. :p

I really don't get where that came from. But whatever :p.

NickKmet said:
well everybody knows you love your shoes.....

Not really! Mala posted a topic about a pair he bought once so I followed suit and did the same thing! I don't even own a lot of shoes. :(

I remember voting Final Fantasy 8 four times one year, and it won the favorite game. I was happy.

That said, GTA4 above Vice City? San Andreas not listed? MGS4 above 3? Disgaea? Minecraft? Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?

I could nitpick more, but that's no fun. Still, interesting list.

I loved GTA4. The aiming system added a whole new layer to the game, I liked the extra effort put into the storyline, the sidequests with girls and hanging out with your cousin and stuff were awesome IMO...it was a complete package for me. I didn't think VC could compare.

I...honestly haven't played enough of SA to rank. I've played it but I don't know how to put it relative to other games. It's great but I'm not sure where to slot it yet, it's the only modern main GTA game I haven't beat.

It's been awhile but I remember thinking the food system in MGS3 was an annoyance, as was the heal from injury system, so I ultimately think slightly less of it than other MGS games. Oh yeah and I remember being annoyed that the bosses were over the top and acted like pokemon (THE FEAAARRRRRRR wait why do you keep saying your codename stop it).

Disgaea would literally be #1 on my list if it wasn't for minor nostalgia points lifting some games over it. If I could separate my heart from my brain completely and rank games based only on a right-now type of scale, Disgaea would be #1 and it wouldn't be remotely close.

I've logged over a thousand Minecraft hours, SP AND MP. It's got problems but it's a HELL of a timesink.

ACB = AC2 gameplay improved + quality additions to the AC2 storyline. Loved it. I think Cesare is my favorite villain in the series.

While AC:B had better gameplay, the story felt incredibly disjointed and lacking in focus. Like, nothing tied together, there would be a part, and then suddenly everything would be completely different.

And you should play San Andreas. It's aged alright, but for what it is it's really the best GTA game made.

Well I'm always looking for new games to play, beat, and rank.

And if they're nice and easy games that aren't terribly long, all the better!

In other news I totally forgot about Alice in Wonderland on the CD-I and ranked it 191 on the list. So 201!

As for that "games to play queue" I'd say it currently looks something like...

Breath of Fire 1-4
Star Ocean 1-2
Xenogears
Batman: Arkham City

Yeah I'm mostly happy with it...lot of games I want to play and add to it though.

I managed to get the list up to 210 today BTW! :D Dug up some old shitty games I used to play and ranked em.

Nice list....Chexquest! haha I remember getting that in the cereal box. You didn't ever play chex quest 2?!

You guys want to know what my top 200 is? OK LET'S DO THIS!

#200: Mario is Missing
#199: Ummm, Rockband
#198: Bad Dudes
#197: Wow, this'll take a while...Final Fantasy
#196: Zelda 2? I don't know, I'm starting to regret this, let's just skip a few
#3 Metal Gear Solid 4
#2 Metal Gear Solid 3
#1 Metal Gear Solid

WickedLiquid said:
Mario is Missing
Seriously, how is that game? All I know about it is...

180px-WEEGEE.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod