Most Anticipated Games of 2009

1. Ghostbusters (even though its a 3rd movie)
2. CoD Modern Warfare 2
3. Diablo 3 (though I see it being early 10' release)
4. Street Fighter 4 (fiance' is giving students day of to go to midnight release for this)
5. God of War 3
6. Uncharted 2
7. Operation Flashpoint 2
8. Alpha Protocol
9. Mafia 2
10. Final Fantasy XIII

Stargate Worlds and DC Online I really wanna play, but no guarantee either be out this year.

AMANIAC said:
They're making a second Operation Flashpoint?

YES!!!! Although it is being developed by Codemasters and not Bohemia like the original. If all they did was update the old engine, and put in the advances to net code we've made over the years for a decent multiplayer.... :) i'll be happy. It is set for an early 09' release actually.

So they've said so far that damage is persistent, though not everything can be damaged. There is supposed to be 16v16 multiplayer (eventually more for PC) with 256 NPC squad members at same time !!!! Also 4 player co-op :)

Now, the problem is, ArmA 2 is coming out too, being made by Bohemia and may be what we want Flashpoint 2 to be....

Starcraft 2: Terran Campaign (not sure if they're releasing all 3 campaigns at once)
Diablo III? (not fucking likely to comeout in 09)
Mass Effect 2 ( I'll shit a brick if it does )

looks like a bitchin year.

^No Blizzard said that they're shipping the 3 different campaigns at different times...I still think that's a stupid move, its not like Blizzard needs money or anything with WoW being the cash cow that it is...

And I haven't really heard anything about games coming out this year yet, but I would have to say:
Diablo III
Mass Effect 2
And the 3 Fallout 3 DLCs

^ I don't really think it's a stupid move. It means even more can be put into each campaign.Overall they can make Starcraft 2 huge (enough to to divide it into 3).Lets see all that WoW loot put to full use.
Also since my favorite race is the terran/humans it's awsome that they're campaign is the first to come.

used44 said:
Is Alan Wake really coming out this year?

I'm not too sure, but i hope so.

Forgot to add:

Why PC gaming rules.
empireboxart1st2.jpg

warhammer_cover--article_image.jpg

Personally, I don't really think it's wise to get excited unreleased games, because if the game you were anticipating turns out to be shit, than you're going to be left dissapointed. Despite this however, I can't help but get excited over Bioshock 2, Brutal Legend, APB and Puzzle Quest: Galactrix.

I'm not so sure FF13 will actually come out in time for 2009?

Certainly not the European one surely!

But if it is then:

FF13
Resident Evil 5
Tales of Symphonia 2 (it's not out in EU yet)

clockworks said:
^ I don't really think it's a stupid move. It means even more can be put into each campaign.Overall they can make Starcraft 2 huge (enough to to divide it into 3).Lets see all that WoW loot put to full use.
Also since my favorite race is the terran/humans it's awsome that they're campaign is the first to come.
My guess is that their secret upcoming MMO is Starcraft related, thus, they are dividing Starcraft 2 into thre titles so they have more shit to put in the MMO. WoW has pretty much used everything from the Warcraft games except Emerald Dream... Maybe they are just planning well into the future with this.

COD Modern Warfare 2,Bioshock 2,Red Faction Guerilla,Resident Evil 5,GTA DLC,Fallout DLC,MLB 2K9(Yankees Win!!!Theeeeee Yankees Win!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle