Modern Warfare Deux

I actually love this game. It's like the first one, but better in every way (except the Famas - that's the new M16). I'm suprised that loads of people here don't like it, all of my friends love it.

COD has a lot of haters because they're too lazy to try to counter certain weapon combos. Instead they bitch about it and say the game sucks.

I got a fan on my card, absolutely no problems now. There used to be cool air coming from every part of my computer except my video card, now it's all cool and runs better.

Anyway, multiplayer is fun as hell. Did nobody here get it for pc?

keepithowitis said:

I doubt it...Activision/Infinity Ward decided to screw over PC gamers so hard with this...I originally thought about it, but not having console command, not having the ability to download user mods, limited servers at 9v9, and some more isn't worth it. They just ported the console version of it and said enjoy.

Green_Lantern said:
keepithowitis said:

I doubt it...Activision/Infinity Ward decided to screw over PC gamers so hard with this...I originally thought about it, but not having console command, not having the ability to download user mods, limited servers at 9v9, and some more isn't worth it. They just ported the console version of it and said enjoy.

whaaaaaat??? why even make a pc version?

kapow said:
Green_Lantern said:
keepithowitis said:

whaaaaaat??? why even make a pc version?

Yeah...Beats me...

To be honest, I feel the complaints about the PC version fuck up are a little overrated. I mean yes it does suck, and if I wanted to get it on PC I'd probably be pissed. But let's face it the gaming scene has been all about the consoles for years now, and it's no lie IW will make more money from the console editions of the game. It's only natural for them to show more support for the consoles then.

Also, despite previously being a hardcore mouse/keyboard advocate. Playing with the 360 controller is such a smooth experience (just up the sensitivity a bit) that I can't complain. Plus the ease of the whole online thing on a console, it just works better, IMO.

napsterxxl said:
Is the multiplayer still filled with M16 + grenade launcher+double damage using f***-tards?

I've seen that in the first Modern Warfare, but it was pretty easy to take care of them. Seems like lack of trying on your part. (also for the record, juggernaut counters stopping power - "double damage" as you call it)

keepithowitis said:
Has anyone played the campaign yet? The airport mission is legitimately sad.
Beat it on veteran tonight. Of course it was harder than any game should ever be and completely trial-and-error-error-error-error-error-error-error-error-error-error at some parts, but it wasn't impossible (even if the last mission with Ghost came very close to it.) I think the only reason they made it that way was to convince people to buy the strategy guide.

The only real complaint I have about the story is who they decide to kill off.

I'm up to Whiskey Hotel in the campaign on Veteran, and other than like 3 parts so far, I really haven't found it that terribly difficult. Getting to the sub in 2 minutes sucked.....

I just beat the airport part. I wasn't expecting to have to do that, and I wasn't expecting the end either. This games campaign is good, but it does alittle too much hopping around for my tastes, atleast so far.

bomby139143 said:
I just beat the airport part. I wasn't expecting to have to do that, and I wasn't expecting the end either. This games campaign is good, but it does alittle too much hopping around for my tastes, atleast so far.

That's exactly what CoD4 and World at War did...

Green_Lantern said:
bomby139143 said:

That's exactly what CoD4 and World at War did...

All of the CoD games jumped around, just look at CoD 3. You played An American soldier, British S.A.S. agent, Canadian soldier and a Polish tanker (I still lol at having Polish main character's name meaning "hero")

But I am 5 levels thru the game and Ive already played as 3 different soldiers. I think they hop around too much in this game.

b****** said:
i think i'll buy this game in like 2 years when it's 20 dollars. not enough changes from COD4 to warrant buying it for 70 bucks
70? In Europe or something? :p And there actually are a lot of changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft