After a year

schimmel

Rookie
of going back to World War II for let's face it, the trillionth time, Infinity Ward has officially released a trailer and given a release date for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The trailer doesn't show much, but the sound effects in it get me pretty excited for what's in store. Story-wise I don't know if it's a continuation from CoD4 but either way I can already see myself grabbing it on its release date, which is November 10th just in case you didn't know.

While this news makes me very happy (Modern Warfare>>>World At War), I would shit myself with glee if Infinity Ward made a Vietnam Call of Duty game. Hell, any well respected company could do it, just so long as it produced a good online shooter set in Vietnam. Still, MW2 is going to be a definite buy for me.

Guan_Yu said:
I would s*** myself with glee if Infinity Ward made a Vietnam Call of Duty game. Hell, any well respected company could do it, just so long as it produced a good online shooter set in Vietnam.

I've been waiting for a good vietnam war game since the first Vietcong game. There just hasn't been anything good. and it's sad.

Also, there really haven't been any good pacific war WWII games. Though i haven't actually played the latest COD, so idk if they went there.

NickKmet said:
I've been waiting for a good vietnam war game since the first Vietcong game. There just hasn't been anything good. and it's sad.

I hear ya, man. There was alot of mediocre shit like that awful Shellshock Nam' 67 a few years back, but now there's jack all. It's weird that game developers haven't tapped into the Vietnam setting more. :?

MacFarlane said:
NickKmet said:

I hear ya, man. There was alot of mediocre s*** like that awful Shellshock Nam' 67 a few years back, but now there's jack all. It's weird that game developers haven't tapped into the Vietnam setting more. :?
I guess that's why they call Vietnam the "forgotten war"...

I really don't care. At all. FPS games these days are either:

A. Multiplayer focused
B. Squad based

When someone makes a new shooter where I can carry more than 3 weapons(thanks Halo!)and there aren't A.I. retards jumping in front of me every 4 seconds, wake me up.

Damn you Briggs...

After watching the analysis video, it seems MUCH cooler...And I'll probably end up getting it, especially since it comes out on my birthday

Briggsred said:
Diabolus said:
wake me up.

Before you go-go?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJx2L2kVw0

Anyways, They already do have a decent Vietnam war game, if you guys would like a Vietnam war game, just try Battlefield: Vietnam, it's not great, but its decent, has vehicles, jets, helicopters, you name it.

I watched that vid for approximately 2.7 seconds before I wanted to puke. Jesus...
Some parts of the past need to be forgotten, permanently. I hated that trash when I was a kid, let alone now.

Diabolus said:
I watched that vid for approximately 2.7 seconds before I wanted to puke.
I watched it for approximately 9.2 seconds before I thought of the death scene from Zoolander.

There's an upcoming star wars game. I'm an avid fan of the movie so I'm looking forward to this new game.. ^^

Phadme said:
There's an upcoming star wars game. I'm an avid fan of the movie so I'm looking forward to this new game.. ^^
Why is this relevant? At all?

I'm excited for MW2. Hopefully Infinity Ward'll up the graphics, something WaW failed to do... they even seemed worse in some aspects, minus the shadowing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod