Modern Warfare Deux

I thought that was you Squirrels, but I was never sure. I'll be home in one week and can actually play games online again, so I'll look for you then.

10000_Squirrels said:
Has anyone thought of making a GR clan? :p

I think this would be an awesome idea, a GR clan for each platform the game is on. How would we set it up though, I haven't been an actual part of a clan since Rainbow Six 3 on the original Xbox so I'm behind the times with it.

Just put GR as your clan tag and we should probably run some scrimmages to get in sync with one another's play styles. Then we'll start the cuts.

(please don't start until next Saturday so I can play too)

I'm on 360 and PS3 by the way everybody, same tag on each, the only problem is I need to level my 360 character a lot seeing as I tend to play it on PS3 more

I'm sure GR can leave a spot for Schimmel ;) School starts for us this week, so I won't be on much... Devil of an English teacher. :evil: Well, that, and we're getting hammered with snow and wind this week.

Noob tube classes are fun...

Noob Tube
RPGx2
Scavenger
Danger Close
Steady Aim

is the class of pure noobage.

Green_Lantern said:
Noob tube classes are fun...

Noob Tube
RPGx2
Scavenger
Danger Close
Steady Aim

is the class of pure noobage.

If you are looking for nukes...there is no better way to get them.

I read on the IW forums that the DLC is rumored to be $15? People were saying it may only be 5 total maps, 2 of which are COD4 remakes? Anybody heard anything on this?

If this is true it confirms that the DLC apocalypse may be nearing. Just wait, soon you will pay $60 for a blank disc which is required to be able to pay an extra $10 to download the game that goes on it.

It's true that every map from CoD4 is better than every map on MW2, but I'm disappointed that Chinatown isn't one of the maps making a return.

The new maps had better rock, or this is just a waste of time.

De-Ting said:
It's true that every map from CoD4 is better than every map on MW2

What?!?! Surely you jest. Now MW2 maps are a little too snipe friendly, but the maps also have a lot more levels to them and options/paths.

De-Ting said:
It's true that every map from CoD4 is better than every map on MW2, but I'm disappointed that Chinatown isn't one of the maps making a return.

The new maps had better rock, or this is just a waste of time.

Chinatown is a remake from the original COD for the PC...true story.

They should have some maps in a city. Like, downtown in a city. At night.
Nobody's ever played Mechwarrior in those nighttime city maps? That is pretty fucking epic. If they got something that was just like that, I'd be in love. Invasion is basically the closest they have right now..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft