After a year

De-Ting said:
If the graphics get much better, I fear the 360 won't be able to run it. Especially online.

It will turn out like Halo 2, graphics were so good that the Xbox couldn't keep up, with the brown textures :p

^Sure I've seen a wet fur coat.. but it is terribly pixelated. Same with the guy on the right's facial expressions. I'm just saying, in a cutscene, you're generally looking at the graphics more than anything else, and in CoD, they're not particularly up to par.

edit: Also, the fire animations. Not guns firing, but like, stuff that is on fire, i.e. buildings, trees, etc. Horrible.

napsterxxl said:
MacFarlane said:
NickKmet said:
I've been waiting for a good vietnam war game since the first Vietcong game. There just hasn't been anything good. and it's sad.

I hear ya, man. There was alot of mediocre s*** like that awful Shellshock Nam' 67 a few years back, but now there's jack all. It's weird that game developers haven't tapped into the Vietnam setting more. :?
I guess that's why they call Vietnam the "forgotten war"...

Uh I think the Korean war is known as the forgotten war.

The_Big_Cheese said:
napsterxxl said:
MacFarlane said:
NickKmet said:
I've been waiting for a good vietnam war game since the first Vietcong game. There just hasn't been anything good. and it's sad.

I hear ya, man. There was alot of mediocre s*** like that awful Shellshock Nam' 67 a few years back, but now there's jack all. It's weird that game developers haven't tapped into the Vietnam setting more. :?
I guess that's why they call Vietnam the "forgotten war"...

Uh I think the Korean war is known as the forgotten war.

How should I know? I forgot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod