Mass Effect 3 |OT|

Green_Lantern said:
I was looking at the default Shep decisions if you didn't import a save file, talk about a shitty ass save game.
Yep, i currently have ME3 installed and working and am yet to play it because i need to get a decent save together before i start.

Must quickly slam through ME1 and then suffer the crap that is ME2 before i can finally see if ME3 lives up the 'ME1.5' that we've all been hoping for.

Don't be so quick to throw away the default save in Mass Effect 3...

Let's just say the events play out much differently across all scenarios.

Green_Lantern said:
I was looking at the choices and it's pretty much the exact opposite of what I have done on my personal saves.

And madster, I'm assuming you have yours on PC. http://www.masseffect2saves.com/ That's what I did with mine for ME2

I thought you were able to make the decisions yourself even if you didn't have a ME2 save through the interactive comic. Is that not true at all?

NickKmet said:
Green_Lantern said:
I was looking at the choices and it's pretty much the exact opposite of what I have done on my personal saves.

And madster, I'm assuming you have yours on PC. http://www.masseffect2saves.com/ That's what I did with mine for ME2

I thought you were able to make the decisions yourself even if you didn't have a ME2 save through the interactive comic. Is that not true at all?

I actually don't know for sure, but I've seen this list a few times talking about the default choices if you don't import.

ME1 and 2 spoilers obviously:

++++ Mass Effect 1 choices ++++

- Garrus was recruited
- Wrex was recruited
- The feros colony was not saved
- Shiala, the asari, was killed by the Thorian
- The Rachni Queen died
- Shepard killed Wrex on Virmire
- Shepard had no romance (oh noes!)
- The destiny ascension, along with the council, was destroyed.
- Udina was named counsellor
- All side missions and DLC content are considered as if you did not do them

++++ Mass Effect 2 choices ++++

- It is assumed Shepard did not do any loyalty missions
- Shepard did not help Mordin, as such no chance was made to save or destroy the genophage cure data.
- Tali was exiled by her people
- Shepard had no romance
- Zaeed and Kasumi were never recruited
- Mordin is alive
- Garrus is alive
- Miranda is alive
- Jacob is alive
- Grunt was never woken up from the tank and as such is never mentioned
- Jack died during the suicide mission
- Thane died during the suicide mission
- Tali was recruited and is alive
- Tali never romanced
- Samara was never recruited, but she fought her way off of ilium and was then murdered by Morinth.
- Legion was never reactivated and never gained a name
- Shepard destroyed the collector base
- The only normandy crew members that survived the suicide mission were Joker and Chakwas. Yeoman chambers and all other mass effect 2 non-squad members died.
- Shepard did not complete optional N7 missions and assignments (such as citadel missions)
- Shepard did not complete Arrival, Overlord or the shadow broker DLC. But the events of Arrival and Overlord happened off screen, the batarian system still exploded, and Liara is still the shadow broker.

I JUST right now finished 2. Very upset I couldn't sleep with Miranda. Ah well, Tali will do.

Honestly, I've been so addicted to ME2, that I think a brief rest is needed before 3. Unreal game though.

So has anyone finished it yet?

Because the size of the shitstorm that's currently going around the net with hatred towards bioware is scary, over the endings.

madster111 said:
So has anyone finished it yet?

Because the size of the shitstorm that's currently going around the net with hatred towards bioware is scary, over the endings.

Haven't made it that far yet.

Me neither. In fact ive been avoiding the shit storm because I heard people didn't like the ending...

Which either means its really good, or really bad.

They have been trying to over this one for months now. Hell, its getting review bombed on Metacritc, IGN, and other websites.

assholes listen up, there be spoilers below, so you've been warned, I don't want to see any bitching

god fucking damn, the geth/quarrian war questline was epic, made me kind of hate the quar's, the krogan story was nice and uplifting, but the ending to the questline for the geth was well done, quite enjoyed it.

LinksOcarina said:
Which either means its really good, or really bad.
Really, really bad.

I can't really explain it properly without massive spoilers, but all the decisions you made in all 3 of the games up until that point?
Irrelevant. The last 10-15 minutes of gameplay literally throws away every single choice you made in the past, and then the game gives you such horrible endings that it wasn't worth your time or effort to have bothered playing any of the games at all.

After having heard about the endings, i no longer want to play ME3 despite the fact that the other 95% of the game is excellent. Maybe i'll play most of it and then make up my own ending with lego and shit.

Bought this game for single player epixperience; Having too much fun with the multiplayer.

In all seriousness though, Mass Effect never needed an mp component. I was definitely an opponent to the idea when it was announced, but man that shit sure is fun.

As for the single player? It's what we've came to know about Mass Effect's, AMAZING!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle