Mass Effect 3 |OT|

One week and it's back to being a grunt. Beat my first Silver last night. Team stayed tightly packed and we worked in teams of two. I worked my adept with someone who had Stasis...biotic detonations abounded.

Oh, I've tried...emphasis added. I've yet to find a really good team of people. On top of that, I'm trying to get a well-rounded experience so I'm leveling everyone to 10 right now. Played with a level 22 Vanguard last night...he destroyed...everything. Rush in there and steal my kill buddy, thanks.

Vanguards do that. I love sniping dudes with a headshot after someone's wasted a power on them.

Oh, you're going to biotic rush? I bet my bullet is faster!

Nothing worse than those down to the second kills, especially when your connection isn't primo. But I have to say, you can still rake it in off of assists and rocket launching the Atlus in the face. I blame this for my utter lack of interest in getting Skyrim going.

It's true. The fact that you know at most you'll spend about 30 minutes on the game means it's super easy to just pick up and play instead of everything else.

danielrbischoff said:
It's true. The fact that you know at most you'll spend about 30 minutes on the game means it's super easy to just pick up and play instead of everything else.

That definitely fits well with the hell that is a college schedule. Too many games require huge time commitments that I can't make.

madster111 said:
Lethean said:
Played it on the PS3 and I really enjoyed it...Aside from the framerate.
Trying to find a CE for the 360 to pre order as well but all I've found so far that isn't sold out is on the PS3.
The framerate is bad on both consoles, and the game is poorly optimized on the PC version too.
Hopefully the full game will fix it, but considering it's already shipped it's either gonna be as laggy as the demo forever, or have a 1st week update to solve a bit of it.

So I played it on the 360 and had no framerate issues at all. One thing I did notice is they over did it with the blacks and trying to make things look gritty.

Yeah but it just felt a little over done this time around. And why the hell does Shepherd look so old? I guess it has been five years since the first ME.

Lethean said:
Yeah but it just felt a little over done this time around. And why the hell does Shepherd look so old? I guess it has been five years since the first ME.

Not to mention that he basically died once and was brought back to life.

NickKmet said:
Lethean said:

Not to mention that he basically died once and was brought back to life.

Very good point Nick.

And nice Indiana Jones reference Bret!

Yeah I just preordered the 360 version on Amazon. Sure, the disc swapping will be irritating but all of my saves are on there.

You know...I'm kinda wishing I got with Miranda or Ashley instead of Liara. I hope I get that chance in the 3rd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod