Im not buying that Mass Effect 3 beta was uploaded in error

I agree that final conclusions should be made for the final game.

But if I look into the kitchen and see them mixing cat litter in with my dinner before it's finished being prepared, I'm going to be wary.

Longo_2_guns said:
I agree that final conclusions should be made for the final game.

But if I look into the kitchen and see them mixing cat litter in with my dinner before it's finished being prepared, I'm going to be wary.

Win. That made me chuckle. ^5

I really hope that Bioware dont ruin mass effect 3..... Has anyone seen there new game? A screen was released today and people are saying it looks a little like uncharted..... From one screen people are saying this.... Madness.

DixonGamer said:
I really hope that Bioware dont ruin mass effect 3..... Has anyone seen there new game? A screen was released today and people are saying it looks a little like uncharted..... From one screen people are saying this.... Madness.

You must reside in the idiot section of the internet.

TheJx4 said:
DixonGamer said:

You must reside in the idiot section of the internet.

Isn't that the majority of the internet?

I'm looking forward to this, regardless, and doing my best to hold skepticism at bay till I get my hands on a copy. But yeah, I'm hoping they aren't making huge sacrifices in an attempt to garner a wider audience. Just keep in mind, whatever goes down here is likely to have ramifications on DA3 as well.

DixonGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
I keep thinking Mass Effect 3 is a 360 exclusive.
You must also live with me in this fabeled idiot section of the internet. :)

It should be noted that I wasn't calling you an idiot, I was referring to the people.

but anyways, it's because I've only played Mass Effect (2) on 360 and whenever I see commercials the 360 logo is at the end.

Like how no one thinks of the Wii when you say Call of Duty.

TheJx4 said:
DixonGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
I keep thinking Mass Effect 3 is a 360 exclusive.
You must also live with me in this fabeled idiot section of the internet. :)

It should be noted that I wasn't calling you an idiot, I was referring to the people.

but anyways, it's because I've only played Mass Effect (2) on 360 and whenever I see commercials the 360 logo is at the end.

Like how no one thinks of the Wii when you say Call of Duty.

When someone says 'Call of Duty' I think

http://bit.ly/iT67X0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod