Mass Effect 2 Armor !!!

Sounds

Rookie
OMG look at these beauties!

The Inferno Armor
inferno_armor.jpg

The Terminus Gear
terminus_gear.jpg

If you are planning to buy Mass Effect 2 brand New. Then I would recommend pre ordering Mass Effect 2 and getting one of these armor. If you plan on buying it used or renting, then please ignore.

Also, if you purchased a new copy of Dragon Age (BioWares Other RPG) you can get the Blood Dragon Armor! WOW! wearing knight armor in the future looks sweet.

me2_sm.jpg

I pre ordered my game at gamestop, so i'll be getting the terminus gear. yay.

I also pre ordered. ^^ Even started playing ME again because the three rings of death ruined my relationship with Liara.

But I want to see a continuity in inter species sex! =D

yah know, the tv adds for this game are utterly stupid.

"i'm good at killing"

" i was made to fight"

"killing is art"

i mean, seriously? and then the way they set it up has a mock interview, c'mon man? who ever agreed to this add campaign is a moron. seriously

I wish there was a modified black version of the MJOLNIR or something similar.
Something that isn't a tight-fitting piece of shit that only works because of the shields.

I still need to finish the original on my current profile for next week and I don't think I'll be able too :(

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
yah know, the tv adds for this game are utterly stupid.

"i'm good at killing"

" i was made to fight"

"killing is art"

i mean, seriously? and then the way they set it up has a mock interview, c'mon man? who ever agreed to this add campaign is a moron. seriously

Subject Zero's is the worst. That pretty much cemented her ass to the bench when every i'm going to pick a team.

Yay for ez-mode bonus items.

I like the look of the Terminus armor more than the Inferno, but the Inferno has more interesting stats. The Blood Dragon set trumps all however.

I get the collectors edition armor, which is the armor of the in game antagonist 'collectors', somewhat ironically.

Also the blood dragon armor. Dragon age rocked hard.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:

Best thing about them is the graphics. My God.

Sounds said:
I didnt know Dr. Pepper had a ME promo... i need a Dr. Pepper now..

Been salivating over the Dr. Pepper codes but don't have the cash to buy your own bottles? Do you hate the drink and do not want to buy it just for free DLC? Do you live in the United Kingdom and aren't even eligible for this DLC? Well, I'm here to solve all your problems! Below are four Dr. Pepper codes and instructions on how to use them! All four codes are re-usable, which means that everyone on these forums can get in on this free DLC!

The codes are:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV
You only need one to get all the DLC, however.

Now… INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Visit the Dr. Pepper website and sign three accounts up. You can put a fake email for all three, as the website doesn't verify the accounts. You will also input a fake city, state, and phone number as well. IMPORTANT! If you live outside the US, you can still get this DLC! Just put random numbers for the zip, a random city and state, and boom! No sweat! Put fake info in all three accounts.

2) Input the code.

3) It will say to click to pick your prize. Make sure that you have an EA and BioWare account, and that the two are linked together. I'm not going to go into detail on how to do this, however. Just Google it.

4) When you click on the Select Prize button, pick Mass Effect 2, and then whichever DLC you want. Be sure to pick a different one for all three accounts.

5) It will say that it has been redeemed, then link you to BioWare's website for final verification. Sign in there, and you'll see your new item sitting there waiting for you! I hope you guys enjoyed this guide, and I hope you get good use out of the DLC. Thanks for reading!

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle