Favourite thing to do...EVER! (I'm bored)

UrbanMasque said:
Trippysmurf said:
Should I be the responsible adviser, or go chill with them before and after the meeting?

show them your not as out of touch as they think you are...

Oh, they know I chill. Partly because I berate them for not having cleareyes and Axe in their cars when they drive past 5 CVS/Walgreens on the way to youth group. Partly because I've regaled them with stories of my summer after graduating. Partly because I'm friends with one of the kid's brother-in-law and we both hate his sister (my friend's wife) so we talk about smoking in front of her.

WickedLiquid said:
what does bob marley have to do with hitler's birthday?

There's no definite answer, but the best I've heard is the following:

In California, every day after school, a group of kids would smoke weed at 4:20, because that's when they got out of detention. So for them, 4:20 was the time to blaze, and it just spread from there.

Yeah i've heard that one. Also 420 is (or was?) the code used by cops to call in for smoking weed. You know, when cops say stuff like "we gotta 315". The fact that it's also hitler's birthday is just an odd coincidence.

Rakon said:
WickedLiquid said:
what does bob marley have to do with hitler's birthday?

There's no definite answer, but the best I've heard is the following:

In California, every day after school, a group of kids would smoke weed at 4:20, because that's when they got out of detention. So for them, 4:20 was the time to blaze, and it just spread from there.
That's bullshit, because no detention in California gets out at 4:20. They all go to from 3 to 5

III looooove...
things...

Last year on 4/20, a student cut half of the school day to get high. On his way out of the school parking lot, he crashed into one of my teacher's jeep. She was pissed, he was caught with weed and cutting school, her jeep was totaled, good times.

NickKmet said:
Rakon said:
Last year I had an exam on 4/20. This year, I have an exam the next day, which is worse because I actually have to study. I'll find time though, there are many hours in a day.

Yeah, I have an exam on wednesday that I have to study for. God damned college crap.

Yeah man, that damnable higher education getting in the way of a good high, something I can do the other 364 days of the year.

Damn the man!

talk to inatimate objects loudly in stores.

when in a public restroom, moan like i am taking the best piss or shit ever when someone is next to me

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
NickKmet said:
Rakon said:
Last year I had an exam on 4/20. This year, I have an exam the next day, which is worse because I actually have to study. I'll find time though, there are many hours in a day.

Yeah, I have an exam on wednesday that I have to study for. God damned college crap.

Yeah man, that damnable higher education getting in the way of a good high, something I can do the other 364 days of the year.

Damn the man!
Spoken like a true narc!

Wikipedia said:
The term originated from a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California, United States in 1971.[3][4] The teens would meet after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the Louis Pasteur statue.

There you go.

My 4/20 shall be spent, depressingly, without any sort of pleasurable substances... but don't count me out for this weekend guyz!

I really don't wanna sound like a jerk-ass here but i don't think anyone actually knows the truth behind 420. There are lots of theories out there and when you wanna pass them off as facts you post it on wikipedia. I mean, that theory is most likely the true origin, but we're talking about a day that celebrates pot smoking. The creators were probably so baked they didn't even realize they came up with the idea :p

It's an anti-holiday holiday. ie - it's not an official day of the calendar like St. Patrick's day. People just do it, you could call it a society thing.

Either way, let's get baaaaaked! Actually...wehre did ghost live? Canada somewhere? I GUARANTEE if he is alive, he will be at his 420! I remember he posted pics from when he went 3-4 years ago....

SOMEONE FIND HIM!!!

WickedLiquid said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
NickKmet said:
Rakon said:

Damn the man!
Spoken like a true narc!

It is what I enjoy. :wink:

WickedLiquid said:
Yeah i've heard that one. Also 420 is (or was?) the code used by cops to call in for smoking weed. You know, when cops say stuff like "we gotta 315". The fact that it's also hitler's birthday is just an odd coincidence.

source? i've heard about 1000 reasons why it's called 420

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod