Blood, tears and prolapse, another Icepick tale

I've only ever had feces 3, maybe 4 times, and even then it's not a mudslide (this obvious story is an exception) unless she's literally seconds away from having a movement, your dick will be shit free

http://coed.com/2008/11/13/a-very-shtty ... ght-stand/

Tim and his buddies threw back a couple of monster burritos and hit the town for a few celebratory drinks and a little action.

Four hours later, Tim woke up startled and disoriented to a horrific odor that was unfortunately all too familiar. The night before flashed before his eyes – the big burrito dinner, the dozens of Buttery Nipple and Sex on the Beach shots, the super-hot stranger sex and of course, the queezy feeling in his stomach before he passed out cold. “Oh sh*t,â€

Lethean said:
Icepick I was at a bar reading this story on my phone and I couldnt hold in the laughter. Thanks!

So think you're staying away from brown town for a while or did that shit not scare you away from it?

ANSWER ME BITCH!

;)

Lethean said:
Lethean said:
Icepick I was at a bar reading this story on my phone and I couldnt hold in the laughter. Thanks!

So think you're staying away from brown town for a while or did that shit not scare you away from it?

ANSWER ME BITCH!

;)

hard to answer when I'm banned

And I'm the fucking mayor of brown town

Hahaha oh my gosh. What a crazy story. Never a dull moment for you

The only time I've been in hospital is when my good friends decided to stick me in a cab alone when I was beyond drunk and the cabby ended up calling an ambulance when we got to my house.

But the worst for me was just a couple weeks ago. My brother was in a car accident and helicoptered to hospital. I flew to see him straight away.. It's been an emotional couple weeks but luckily he is recovering quickly now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle