Had to put down my best friend :(

This is a side of Icepick I never thought I'd see on GR... I was waiting for the part where this was all a prank and we were fags for believeing him.

Guess this thread is where the boy calls wolf for real. In that case I'm sorry for your loss, I've lost pets too and I know how rough it is. Animals give the type of love and affection humans can't. Things will get better in time, but till then all you can do is mourn.

Wes said:
This is a side of Icepick I never thought I'd see on GR... I was waiting for the part where this was all a prank and we were fags for believeing him.

Guess this thread is where the boy calls wolf for real. In that case I'm sorry for your loss, I've lost pets too and I know how rough it is. Animals give the type of love and affection humans can't. Things will get better in time, but till then all you can do is mourn.

I've cried wolf with dog death topics before?

threw her ashes down at the park today :-/ wasn't the same waking up without her slobering all over me pestering me to take her out on a stroll

Where did you go to get your dog cremated? I've never heard of that before. I like this idea though. Please don't tell me it's a free service, Canada.

Every Canadian gets three free animal cremations. As well as a complimentary bottle of maple syrup.

After your fourth animal dies you no longer get free cremations but you still get a bottle of maple syrup when a pet passes away.

Many people abuse the system and adopt near death animals just so they can stock their fridge with maple syrup. Its a big problem here.

Optimus-Crime said:
Where did you go to get your dog cremated? I've never heard of that before. I like this idea though. Please don't tell me it's a free service, Canada.

when they put her down, they offered it as an option with an additional fee, so I took it, picked up the remains today

We just had to put down my family dog, a golden retriever - lab mix, this spring. Pretty freaking tough. We also had him cremated.

WickedLiquid said:
Optimus-Crime said:
intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
^This had me laughing pretty hard. I don't know why. Maybe because it's amazing.
Bret, wtf man? >_>

yea... pretty sick imo

Over the line, Bret.

Uh, guys look at the time of the posts. It's very possible Bret was pointing at Rain.

And sorry for your loss icepick. :(

really.gif

About two years ago we did the same thing too...since then my brother brought home an unurly puppy to fill the void.

Never easy though, it's like losing a child you take care of for years. It just sucks.

I hate all of you. Yes, it was in reference to intotheRain's comment. More specifically this line.

Many people abuse the system and adopt near death animals just so they can stock their fridge with maple syrup. Its a big problem here

Sorry for your loss Icepick. Had to put down my last pup myself. Was the runt of the litter and about the size of a cat when her litter mates were full grown. Cried like I lost a child.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle