I'm getting engaged

-FCM-

Rookie
This is my stoked post. I really believe I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She's mind-bogglingly out of my league and somehow at 22 she's never been more certain of anything than that she wants me to ask her to marry me. And so I'm doing it this Friday. She knows it's coming, and she guessed it's coming within the week, but she doesn't really know when or how. We met when she (and the rest of our improv group) took me into the group last fall when I auditioned completely on a whim and by coincidence, so I'm going to propose to her at the end of my last show this Friday (I graduate this month).

I am pretty damn happy and I wanted to shaaaaaaare

Green_Lantern said:
Pics or it won't happen.
Also...
Congrats FCM! I don't know you as well as the other lifers but how's about growing up? I'll drink to it. Also, improv, that's gotta be a lot of fun... I'm not sure I'll ever try it but it can be super funny to watch.. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Does anyone else in the improv group know? How long have you know this girl?

I don't know how to like, upload photos and since you can't link to facebook here are some stills that are online from some student films she did in college.

ihatechu_tara3.jpg

Madeleine-Heil-Mount-Olympus.png

And here's a teaser for a short film she's gonna be in but it's not out yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpmPCtyiEs

I haven't posted on the board very often recently but there was definitely a long period of time where I was here at least a few times a day. I come back every so often to see how everyone is doing and share with people, whether they're old or new. I'm 23. I've known her for only a little over a year now, but neither of us have ever been more certain of anything.

-FCM- said:
This is my stoked post. I really believe I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She's mind-bogglingly out of my league and somehow at 22 she's never been more certain of anything than that she wants me to ask her to marry me.
Are you sure she's not just looking to take all your stuff? :p

But seriously, I wish you all the best. Just don't propose to her on public television on a bungee cord that's too long.

Bah, nonsense. Although every time I come back to GR it looks more and more like Coruscant on the front page.

In the bad way:(

FCM! Congrats! I remember her actually. I remember when you were totally excited to be dating her and now this. This is awesome my friend. I`m really happy for you. Congratulations :)

De-Ting said:
But seriously, I wish you all the best. Just don't propose to her on public television on a bungee cord that's too long.

Haha, Fresh Prince reference?

And wow, we ask for pics and we got them.
Honeymoon next - HAHAHAHAHA I kid...I want a video.

Good to see you FCM, and congrats dude - engaged AND you've met Jay Leno....

...My life sucks.

Congrats dude on the soon to be engagement and graduation!

She knows its coming?! WTF?! She doesn't know when or how, but I bet she can guess. This will be a testament to your ability to surprise her and also her ability to act surprised. You should stream/record it. I'd be interested in watching this.

alongpo2.jpg

Mozl-Mozl you two.. good things

Well that was 100% adorable.

I won't spoil it for anyone who didn't click the link yet but her response was classic.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod