It's My Mom's Birthday!

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Well, it's May 22nd! That means it's my mom's 50th birthday! You see, I'm not afraid to be a mama's boy. In fact, I have a pretty good reasons to be a mama's boy. 1. She's bigger and smarter than me. 2. She can probably kick your ass. 3. She's my mom that took care of me my whole life unlike my worthless father. Anyways, you might want to know what she looks like? Here's a photo I took of her last year sleeping.

167748_195490210477666_100000500658428_699475_4016290_n.jpg

Oh I forgot, she had a deep voice. Whenever somebody calls, they don't know if it's my step-father answering or her.

f759f6d4.jpg

Enhance. 

55df049e.jpg

Enhance. 

949df36e.jpg

Enhance. 

0c0444f5.jpg

Enhance. 

adb1cb07.jpg

Please tell me that's a pipe. 

Glad you saw that, used. I was hoping one of you guys would see it. Are you willing to believe she smokes tobacco out of that?

Hmm... it's not illegal to have a pipe lying around like that. I was so used to her smoking tobacco out of it, completely forgot people smoke marijuana from it.

Happy birthday Mrs. Rochester... Are ya single? Cause i would love to check out ugh's bedroom he grew up in if you catch my drift ;)

UghRochester said:
Hmm... it's not illegal to have a pipe.

True. It's perfectly legal to sell a bong with a giant pot leaf on it as long as you sell it as a "tobacco" smoking product. That's how Tommy Chong got busted, he called it a marijuana smoking product.

Pipes are better than bongs anyway, because when you smoke out of a pipe you look like you're thinking about something intellegent.

The person who ratted out Tommy Chong lived in Beaver Falls, a city only a few miles away from me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle