Favourite thing to do...EVER! (I'm bored)

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Playing FF13, whilst having sex with Elisha Cuthbert doggy style...and whilst eating a pepperoni pizza off her back.

I find the veracity of this post dubious in light of the fact that Ms. Cuthbert detests mixing dried meats and copulation and almost always demands that I consume vegetable based cuisine off her back whilst I ravage her from behind.

Explain yourself sir...

Ah, seems she is kinkier with me than with you. She does the weird with me my friend! She has "relationship" sex with you, where as she has full sex with me.

Seems you have her sloppy seconds, bahaha!!

Playing Demon's Souls, with my kitten sleeping on my lap, and a can of coke next to me.

I miss all of these.

e71d1f45a5264ab2.jpg

Who's excited for 4/20?

UrbanMasque said:
e71d1f45a5264ab2.jpg

Who's excited for 4/20?

I would be, but after work, I volunteer as an adviser for a youth group. coincidentally, the majority of this youth group come in wearing sun glasses and reeking.

Should I be the responsible adviser, or go chill with them before and after the meeting?

Trippysmurf said:
Should I be the responsible adviser, or go chill with them before and after the meeting?

Be both. Don't chill with them, but you can still toke up. Just make sure you don't smell during the meeting, and people who hang out with the kids they are supposed to be counseling are the ones who get fired.

schimmel said:
Trippysmurf said:

Be both. Don't chill with them, but you can still toke up. Just make sure you don't smell during the meeting, and people who hang out with the kids they are supposed to be counseling are the ones who get fired.

Its a volunteer position, so I can't really be fired. And I do get dinner with them after meetings (but I usually leave early because of Lost). But I haven't hung out with them outside of Tuesdays, I refuse to give any of them a ride, and only "counsel" them in regards to ideas for future events.

^ Right on, I still wouldn't smoke with them after meeting, but you SHOULD seek out your friends and smoke with them.

On topic, one of my favorite things to do used to be rip on Ugh, but now that Gman759 is in the mix I can see ripping on him becoming my new favorite

Last year I had an exam on 4/20. This year, I have an exam the next day, which is worse because I actually have to study. I'll find time though, there are many hours in a day.

Rakon said:
Last year I had an exam on 4/20. This year, I have an exam the next day, which is worse because I actually have to study. I'll find time though, there are many hours in a day.

Yeah, I have an exam on wednesday that I have to study for. God damned college crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle