I'm Bored

spartan317 said:
Sure did, nothing like a bowl of barium to make your day better. Someone in the family had a radiology appointment were supposed to drink it before going in. I was hungover and to be fair. It was in a jug and was white.

Have you ever been questioned by law enforcement wearing only a pair of boxers and one sock? *raises hand*

Nope, but I was questioned by the FBI about arson and had a pocket full of lighters I'd just stolen from the general store. (So did my two friends). And yes, the FBI. I was in grade 8. And no, I was not searched. Eh, some peoples kids right.

Have you ever bought something and really regretted it because you never used it. But then sometime later started to use it a lot and were happy you held onto it and got more than your moneys worth out of it?

Yes but there were alot of us and the cops already caught two people. That's what you get for drinking in a park close to peoples backyards where they call in for noise complaints. Ah, to be 15 again...

Have you ever witnessed two girls making out and hitting second base? Ah, to be 15 again...

WickedLiquid said:
Yes. I was in grade 12, he was in grade 10. But before you call me a bully he was a total jackass who thought he could get away with anything. He was annoying as hell and when he pissed me off I punched him and he ran away like a little girl while everyone laughed..

WickedLiquid IS Zangief Kid.

Only making out nothing else but it was still great.

Have you ever looked for something for days and it was in a obvious place the whole time

Only if I'm looking for something that someone else has been looking for. If I lose something, it turns up in the most convoluted, enigmatic location possible.

Have you ever seen a goose kissing a moose down by the bay?

I thought I did once, but it turned out to be Zeus drinking some juice...you know, letting loose.

Have you ever looked in the mirror naked and thought, "hey, that thing doesnt look so bad?"

MattAY said:
Have you ever looked in the mirror naked and thought, "hey, that thing doesnt look so bad?"

Almost every day for roughly half my life off and on.

Have you ever reached for a drink and thought it was something else like say you thought you were reaching for OJ but it was Pepsi and your mind is all prepped for OJ so when the pepsi hits your tongue its a sudden WTF moment and it just tastes and feels wrong¿

Yeah, I reached for a drink from a can of Dr. Pepper at my brother's house only to find that he'd been spitting his chew in there. Shudder.

Have you ever said, "I love you" and had the other person blankly stare back at you?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Yeah, I reached for a drink from a can of Dr. Pepper at my brother's house only to find that he'd been spitting his chew in there. Shudder.

Have you ever said, "I love you" and had the other person blankly stare back at you?

I have done the same thing with the chew god that was horrible. Also no i have not it was the opposite way for me, she said I love you after only a month of dating so it was kind of awkward.

Have you ever try to fix something only to make it much worse?

Bretimus_v2 said:

Yea, to my dog.

No human beings though. I've only ever told 4 people I love them in my life. One was accidentally to my mom. She knows I love her, but it just feels weird to me. I'm not good with sharing emotions. I'm a very emotional and soft guy, but when it comes to actually speaking the words, I suck at it, big time. Growing up with all guys in the family, and country boys at that, probably had something to do with it.

Gunner:

Nothing comes to mind but it's pretty much guaranteed I have. Perhaps my last relationship, but I can't think of anything materialistic. My girlfriend broke my vacuum the other day and made it much worse when she tried to fix it.

But about the relationship. If your relationship is going south, and you want it to be fixed. Word of advice, don't try to fix it, step back and let shit fix itself. Unless the problem is you don't give your spouse/girlfriend enough attention. If they're losing interest, or interested in someone else possibly, get away. If you try to make it better the ship will just sink that much faster :p

Have you ever broken something because of video game rage? Anything, hand, mouse, controller, etc.

PS: I love this topic. It is now my blog.

I had a bad habit of mule kicking the front of the couch with my heel if I died on a video game. Well it was the NES/SNES era where you actually died a lot. I remember breaking the front of the couch and my mom going balistic on me.

Have you ever snuck into something only to get caught?

Hmm, I have never slept with Nick Tan before. Nothing like a work trip...or a really boring GDC presentation?

Have ever been so frustrated with someone that you just want to shake them and ask "you've made it 20 years into life and you're still this dumb"? Exact wording not necessary.

Yes, my ex-friend has had so much potential being a lead singer but has never made it big due to his addiction to hard drugs. *sigh* Part of me thinks he wants the attention though, so yeah.

Have you ever seen Terminator 2? Remember, remember when the T-1000 imitates Sarah Connor and then the Terminator blows it up? Yeah, that was awesome

Yes I have Terminator 2 and i did enjoy it though that was like 6 years ago that i watched it.

Have you ever gone fireworks crazy by buying a ton of them and just lighting everything up in one night?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo