Behold the splendor

daverabbit said:
Ok I'm finally functional from yesterday. Just set up the dreamcast and played a round of Marvel vs Capcom 2. Trying to locate the memory blocks, which may be a challenge. Will update through the day as I sort this out.

Links are you the one who lives in the Poconos? I am not terribly far from there right now. If I'm mistaken then completely disregard.

I have a house up there, but I live in New York.

I actually already have most of the systems, im more interested in the games...

Here is what I've got for the Sega Genesis. One game did not work, Madden 96, but everything else played fine.

-2 consoles, one def works, other worked a couple times and then was spotty at best
-8 controllers, various shapes and button layouts
-mortal kombat 3
-ultimate mortal kombat 3
-nba jam
-nba jam TE
-Madden 97
-NHL 94
-NBA live 95
-2 cartidges of Sonic the Hedgehog
-Sonic 2
-Sonic 3
-Sonic and Knuckles
-Hard Drivin'
-Virtua Fighter 2
-Aladdin
-NFL Sports talk football 93, starring joe montana
-X-men
-College Slam
-World series baseball 96
-WWF Royal Rumble
-Samuri Showdown
-Sonic Spinball
-Vectorman

I can't get the Atari up and running yet as I do not have a legit power cable for it, but will keep working on it. I think I will hang onto the ps1 and ps2 as I'm sure most of you have access to those already. I will list all the ps1 games tomorrow and if there's a game in there any of you really want I'll send it to you for cost of shipping, or out of the kindness of my heart, however I'm feeling.

Since you have two systems and plenty of controllers, you could probably divide it up into two auctions on EBay. Make some retro scrilla.

If I had any faith in the second system I would go for the split sale, but I can't in good conscience send something out that could completely fail.

daverabbit said:
If I had any faith in the second system I would go for the split sale, but I can't in good conscience send something out that could completely fail.

eBay needs more people like you!

PS1 haul

-Contender
-Syphon filter 2
-tony hawk pro skater
-madden 98 & 2000
-final fantasy 7, 8, 9
-dukes of hazzard 1 & 2
-soul reaver
-resident evil 2 & 3
-dave mirra bmx
-xmen mutant academy
-spiderman
-tomb raider 3
-tomb raider the last revelation
-chrono cross
-tenchu 2
-wwf smackdown
-wwf war zone
-wwf attitude
-ecw hardcore revolution
-silent hill
-die hard trilogy
-mlb 2000
-nightmare creatures
-tekken 2
-parasite eve 2
-apocalypse starring Bruce Willis

Message me if interested in any of these and we can work something out.

Looking to get $50 for the genesis collection and $100 for the dreamcast. Free shipping or you can consider it already factored into the price, however your mind justifies it. If you have ps3 or 360 games to trade then can knock down the price accordingly.

LinksOcarina said:
Whats games for the PS3 and 360 are you looking for?

If it is a recent game that is of 4 star/B+ grade or better I'll probably be interested. Some specific titles are:

360 - Gears of war 3, AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Saints Row the 3rd, Guitar hero 5

Ps3 - Catherine, Deus Ex: HR, God of War 3, Portal 2, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption (prefer GOTY, might settle for standard)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod