What Should I Watch?

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by trust_no_one, May 17, 2010.

1. Hlallu

Hlallu Rookie

This, plus the music.

2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I have no experience with this, and cannot confirm nor deny anything about it. Nope. Definitely none. Never watched it. Not even one episode.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd recommend watching Cromartie High School. Shit is absolutely hilarious.

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I actually need some new anime to watch. Something fairly light-headed and funny. Like a high school anime or something, is what you mentioned above like that Gunslinger (Longo)? Any anime buffs got those kind of recommendations?

4. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Dude, watch Cromartie High School. Watched the dubbed version if you can, because it's even more funny.

5. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

Aww... I thought we could have talked about all the characters and the implied romance while drinking commoner's coffee. And how good looking the characters are.

I seriously second that and it's one anime I'm currently watching; got up to the part with the Japan Boss Championship. That segment was hilarious. And the theme is awesome.

The only ones I can think of are Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble, Toradora!, Lovely Complex and from what I've heard, Lucky Star.

6. trust_no_one

trust_no_one Rookie

Oh ya, any anime with nekkid chicks and sex is always good too (not straight up hentai though I want some story)!

7. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

GANTZ should have some potential for that. Features some nudity, some hentai and a pretty good story (Suppose to have a crappy ending though).

8. Tyrranis

Tyrranis Veteran