What Should I Watch?

HK-47 said:
Ouran High School Host Club - Reverse Harlem with bishie, a great cast of characters, comedy and it's good to look at.
I have no experience with this, and cannot confirm nor deny anything about it. Nope. Definitely none. Never watched it. Not even one episode.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd recommend watching Cromartie High School. Shit is absolutely hilarious.

I actually need some new anime to watch. Something fairly light-headed and funny. Like a high school anime or something, is what you mentioned above like that Gunslinger (Longo)? Any anime buffs got those kind of recommendations?

Dude, watch Cromartie High School. Watched the dubbed version if you can, because it's even more funny.

Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
Ouran High School Host Club - Reverse Harlem with bishie, a great cast of characters, comedy and it's good to look at.
I have no experience with this, and cannot confirm nor deny anything about it. Nope. Definitely none. Never watched it. Not even one episode.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd recommend watching Cromartie High School. Shit is absolutely hilarious.

Aww... I thought we could have talked about all the characters and the implied romance while drinking commoner's coffee. And how good looking the characters are.

I seriously second that and it's one anime I'm currently watching; got up to the part with the Japan Boss Championship. That segment was hilarious. And the theme is awesome.

MattAY said:
I actually need some new anime to watch. Something fairly light-headed and funny. Like a high school anime or something, is what you mentioned above like that Gunslinger (Longo)? Any anime buffs got those kind of recommendations?

The only ones I can think of are Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble, Toradora!, Lovely Complex and from what I've heard, Lucky Star.

GANTZ should have some potential for that. Features some nudity, some hentai and a pretty good story (Suppose to have a crappy ending though).

*ahem*

blackbooks1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle