I'm back faggots

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Icepick, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

2. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

3. Krowsnose

Krowsnose Rookie

Lmao! Memories man.... I avoid this place like the plague just because it is horrifying to go back and read how obnoxious you were as a 15 y/o kid. It blows my mind seeing so many old names that still post here. Kaanchtoofan.... wtf, he's still around?!

Last time I came here I saw this topic and smiled. Icepick is a crazy bastard! I remember exchanging gross pictures of Tubgirl and Goatse with him on AIM. He threw away the nachos with cheese he was eating after seeing Tubgirl. :rofl3:

The only time I met GRians in person was in Roswell, GA. Dave Mathews, Galleon, myself and another guy (why the hell can't I remember this guy's handle, funny kid who looked like daniel radcliffe a bit, was it FCM?) went to a mall and hung out for a couple hours.

I was about to post a new topic on here dedicated to Shane and his wild stories. How many usernames did that guy have? Past all the antics, he was a pretty good kid...

Anyways, how ya been Himashi? Still in Singapore? And Longo, as far as Dobby's selfies go, you were the biggest fan of them all! :mrgreen:

4. Mod-Chip

Mod-Chip Rookie

The nostalgia is real!

-BBK

5. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

This thread is terrible. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.