I'm back faggots

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all learn to resent one another quietly and move on with our lives. Then, on our death beds, we'll remember that one time we made Taco_Bro_50000 laugh out loud in December of 2008, which will creep a smile along our paining faces, allowing us to slip into the ether all the more peacefully. Poetic. thx GR.

Hi BlackStar, peace be unto you and yours. Here's to your progeny growing stronger, in preparation for my lazer robot vending machine action figure army, which by 2069 (heh) will have become self-aware, bringing on a child vs. Skynet army finale we had hoped for all those years ago. As for the rest of you guys: Choose your sides wisely, no taksie-backsies.

And to Icepick: peace be unto you and whatever asshole you're plucking at the moment. Did Bossman give you an extra tray for cleaning? Did you "slip and fall" in the dayroom? How sexy were the gay guys? America's Next Gay Top Model sexy? Or just your average Longo in a wig and dress sexy?

wait, that wasn't a wig?

reggieshrug.png

MrHimashi said:
Where is Dave Matthew, flying chunky monkey, ACEC, KBB or whatever he changed his name to? That british asshole that made fun of my chubby cheeks, Jared and his down with the clown friend, dobby, bubbles that chick from australia? stalfros, derrekk, nes man, krowsnose, ghostrip,firewall, link, SILVER KNIGHT, that kid shane, who when registered here was legitimately like 7 years old hahah holy shit ETC ETC ETC..

Jesus christ I feel like I could go on forever, any of these people still here? :(

Oh man. I remember every single one of these people lol.

It's hard to forget good memories on a small, communal internet forum related to a hobby we all share. I think it's why we all have more or less a strong bond when compared to other places.

Now it's time to get all sentimental and shit...

kaanchtoofan said:
MrHimashi said:

i-a5bfcb004c296eddaeae4a6d42d1b3b9-drooling_homer_thumb.gif

While those are great people - you've missed out on the leaders of the new school.. Like Mitchy

I'm Urban by the way..
Handshake_.jpg

lets be friends!

...although, You're sitting in my seat, so I'm going to have to ask you to move over a bit - and keep your post count to 1 per day.

UrbanMasque said:
kaanchtoofan said:
MrHimashi said:

i-a5bfcb004c296eddaeae4a6d42d1b3b9-drooling_homer_thumb.gif

While those are great people - you've missed out on the leaders of the new school.. Like Mitchy

I'm Urban by the way..
Handshake_.jpg

lets be friends!

...although, You're sitting in my seat, so I'm going to have to ask you to move over a bit - and keep your post count to 1 per day.

Ohhhhhhh dobby dobby dobby.What a character she was.

lol. Nice to meet you too Urban :lol:

The first time I worked up the courage to post in the Post Your Pictures thread, Dobby immediately posted after me with a picture of her inside of a suitcase. There were pages of people falling over each other to tell her how great that was.

I hate Dobby.

I don't really have many interactions with Dobby...she did subscribe to my youtube channel though....

emmastone-bang.gif

Longo_2_guns said:
The first time I worked up the courage to post in the Post Your Pictures thread, Dobby immediately posted after me with a picture of her inside of a suitcase. There were pages of people falling over each other to tell her how great that was.

I hate Dobby.

I'm pretty sure you were one of those people, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133