You know what's awesome about fridges?

GRColin

Rookie
They keep stuff cold.

Aaaannnd...When you go in multiple times for other stuff and remember "damn I have no more beer" and then one day, you happen to look in the dark recesses of the fridge, behind the kale you never eat and the water jug to find a lone, amber coloured object staring at you and finding a long lost BEER!

What's not awesome? That doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes you're actually out and you keep looking in the fridge thinking you may be surprised once more.

De-Ting said:
You can also rip all the shelves out, climb in, and survive a nuclear explosion.

8) <---------- these are the glasses I'll be wearing during the nuclear experiment we set up on mythbusters many miles away from the fireball that used to be you and your fridge.

Just like to jump in here and point out that a fridge is a better place to be than, say, a bathtub or doorframe if you're near a nuclear explosion.
A better place to be, however, would be directly under the nuke when it drops. Because a quick death > slow death by radiation and 3rd degree burns.

So now that i've thoroughly ruined your happy thread, imma bring it back by saying there's a beer sitting in my fridge right now, gleaming at me. It's wiggling its ass and taunting me, calling me a pussy because i won't drink it.
It's my mates beer, he left it in there after chilling the other night and watching movies.
Do i drink it? Help me, GR. Help me decide. Is it worth it?

Hot summer days make that experience the opposite.

You look trough the fridge and behind all the beer and cold drinks you might find one more meatball.

I like to stick my crown royal reserve in the freezer.
crown_royal_reserve_w.jpg

And pure sugar mexican cokes in the fridge.(Fridge is set at 33F)
mexican_coke.jpg

Mix together and you have a delicious, cold, non watered down, whiskey coke.

What does it mean when a American drinks Canadian whiskey and Mexican coke?
Capitalism?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod