Best game ever.

Zhougman

Rookie
Im sure this question has been asked a lot on the forums, but I'm new so I want to know what you think the best game EVER!!!!!!!!! Is...
My personal favorite of all time is "The Neverhood Chronicles". Its sad that this masterpiece never got popular. If you have any way of even coming in contact with this game I extremely recommend it!!!!!!! But enough about this.... what are your favs! and a top 5 is good to

Oh my god the best games ever would have to be Link: Faces of Evil and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon for the Philips CD-i.

The games featured full voice acting and animated cutscenes. The gameplay was so fantastic, the controls were limited, but that was done to make it challenging. And in the second one, you get to play as Zelda! It's awesome!

And the final bosses were amazing. Just awesome like you wouldn't believe.

If only I could delete this because I'm tired of Top Game / Top 5 topics... :(

If only i could still self reference my pitiful moderating abilities regularly.

Moving on...

I'm going to say KOTOR 1. I loved every minute of it and the plot had me gripped. I cant really gauge it on anything more than the best time i had playing, and kotor was that.

Planescape Torment
Althought Im not sure if it can be called a game, its more like an interactive novel, a VERY interactive novel... hell, thats just what i think...

MattAY said:
maca2kx said:
Moved to Gen. Gen mods do what you wish with it.

Sam

HINT HINT!!

Yeah... I had a few ideas.

Anyhow, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on the Game Boy Old. Man that was one magical summer. I think I dug up every fucking part of that island.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod