Best death ever

Speaking of dead rising, i always loved how the clown falls onto the chainsaws and the blood squirts all over the place...

awesome..

Bipumaster said:
The guy who falls from the sky in the middle of a road for using a Scroll of Icarian Flight in Elders scroll 3. It boosts your jumping skill by 1000, so you can jump incredibly long distances. It only lasts ten seconds, so if your jump lasts more than ten seconds, the landing kills you. Now you understand why the guy just fell from the sky with no explanation.

AHAHAH, that gets my vote, I remember seeing that for the first time I was so scared. I later laughed it off after I found out what happened.

I also thought RE4 has a good one.

But another great death sequence is from Goldeneye64. Seeing your character die repeatedly in several different angles was something that never really caught on after goldeneye.

Torching a person's city within their walls in Stronghold Crusader. That fire can spread pretty quickly.
I also enjoyed the simple Force Grip the enemy into a wall or off the edge of a platform. Good ol' Jedi Knight II: JO.

"Guys! My gun is jammed, see." *Pop*

-Carmine, GOW

There are others but that was just..wow he stood up.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
The best group deaths would be building a loop launch roller coaster without enough track and send 16 guests flying to their doom in Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I LIVED for that! I also liked making drowning traps... Such as a single square of water under the exit of a long ass maze.

Other than that, I think just about all of the GOW2 melees and boss kills are fantastically brutal.

I can't think of any one specific kill, but one of my favorite kinds is a close range head shot with a silenced pistol (such as in MSG3). It just feels so… Clean.

HK-47 said:
Torching a person's city within their walls in Stronghold Crusader. That fire can spread pretty quickly.
I also enjoyed the simple Force Grip the enemy into a wall or off the edge of a platform. Good ol' Jedi Knight II: JO.
Haha force grip into an abyss in Jedi Academy gets my vote.

Halflife 2: As you're escaping the sector, swinging your crowbar, you finally pick up the first handgun you see and you're quietly climbing the stairs, encounter a trooper with his back turned... oh yeah. Brains all over the wall.

1. WTF is GOW? I keep thinking God of War, but there are no guns in that game

2. Funnier isn't a word

3. Don't make up things, we won't get it because this is the internet; serious buisness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle