Did we ever have this kind of topic?

UghRochester said:
The Golden Pistol
007: Golden Eye

What's greater than a 99% one shot kill? (I said 99% because sometimes it won't give me a instant kill)

golden gun, moron

MattAY said:
Cerebral Bore from Turok 2!!

It was always epic hehe! For those of you who dont know, it eats the brains out of the enemies and then blows the head off at the end!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CaiXVbFZXI
(I dont have speakers on his laptop, so I'm assuming the sound is sufficient ;))

I liked the Swarm Bore from Turok Evolution. I actually liked the game, aside from those hellishly retarded pterodactyl levels.

I'd just like to add the Gunblade from Final Fantasy 8.

Mixing a gun with a blade is instant awesome. :D

^ Haha, agreed! Plus it added slightly more fun to an boring "Attack" command :D

I personally love the Ripper from Dead Space too. A sci-fi chainsaw - pretty cool.

LSD and video games

we need to experience the greatest weapon thrill of all. a GUN that SHOOTS KNIVES that STAB (incendiary) BULLETS INTO people! mmmm acid.

Don't know if this qualifies as a weapon or not, but the raccoon suit (leaf) in Mario 3 was mind-blowing back in the day.

Going to have to throw my vote in for the Camera Obscura, from the Fatal Frame games.

That and the emergency hammer from the first Silent Hill.
:)

how about giant-fighting-robot-blasters (that shoot giant robots that are fighting...duh)

huge flailing flying metal limbs crushing everything in their wake.

or a flaming chainsaw launcher. even if the blades dont stick in you, they still explode!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133