The best game you have ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy_Seal said:
The best game I have ever played is Call of Duty!!! How about you?
sign-gtfo-400.jpg

I find it funny that Madster is posting in all of Navy Seal's useless topics, when he himself is almost completel useless.

Madster, you yourself could work a little bit harder at having useful posts, and avoiding posting in topics like this one completely if all you're going to say is "GTFO".

As for an all time favourite game, it's hard to say. I loved Ocarina of Time when I first played it, but it doesn't quite grab me like it did anymore, although it is still really enjoyable. The original Bionic Commando was tons of fun, but I'm sure it's different to me now.

Recent games, or ones that stood the test of time with me that I could say are some all time favourites, would most likely be:

Knights of The Old Republic 1 & 2
Mass Effect
Gears of War
Resident Evil (1 through 4, including the Remake)
Star Wars Galaxies
Assassin's Creed
World of Warcraft, although this is a love/hate relationship.
Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past

If I had to choose just one, I don't think I'd be able to.

Oh wait...Custer's Revenge!

Mechwarrior 2 and Red Alert. those two games will always be my first two games played and favorites.

shit, Netmech in '96, those were good times.

Mechwarrior taught me how to read and read fast, the pages upon pages of text in that game makes morrowind look like sparknotes.

However, if you want to go by the types of games...

RTS: Red Alert
FPS: Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Simulation: Mechwarrior 2
RPG: Morrowind

Since it's here, Knights of the Old Republic.
Don't you just love these stimulating and civilized conversations?

Knights of the Old Republic, hands down.

Though Star Wars: Dark Forces will always hold a special place in my heart.

Silent hill 1 for me. the 1st game to really make me sit down and think (and get scared sh*tless while doin it). The best in the series imo. Fatal frame is a definite close second to it.

Dunno y but Sonic 2 metropolis zone music has been stuck in my head for the past week..damn midis..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod