I'm Bored

Gunner37

Rookie
I'm bored so new topic time... anyways I'm sure we have already done this at some point in time but who cares. You gotta answer the question and post a "Have you ever" question after it. Or a general question whatever works I guess

Have you ever been walked in on by your parents/grandparents doin the deed with your significant other.

No.

Have you ever seen a naked dudes ass on tv/internet and thought it was a girls and thought it was hot then were disgusted with yourself when u found out it was a dood¿ (no homo)

Ha, noooo. Why would I be disgusted by that?

Have you ever given money to someone you know you shouldn't have?

Longo_2_guns said:
Ha, noooo. Why would I be disgusted by that?

Have you ever given money to someone you know you shouldn't have?

Pretty much every day of the week.

Have you ever sat in the bathroom with the shower running and read or done something other than shower just to get some time to yourself and drown everything out¿

All the time when I was in a six-man apartment in college. I shared a room, so the bathroom was the only room you could get any time away from others.

Have you ever been slapped by a girl?

Answering Dan, yes.
Answering Bret, yes.
No exciting story with either.

Have you ever kissed an animal?

No, it grosses me out when I see people allowing animals to lick them on the face.

Are you more likely to be embarrassed or impressed with your own public flatulence?

Bretimus_v2 said:
All the time when I was in a six-man apartment in college. I shared a room, so the bathroom was the only room you could get any time away from others.

Wait...Mormons can masturbate? I did not know this! ;)

More likely to be embarrassed. I don't see a "have you ever..." in there Bret ;) .
Edit: Nvm. Saw the details of the game.

Have you ever tried on women's clothing?

No. I know, I'm boring.

I thought the game was you ask a question that you yourself have done? Ah well.

Have you ever experienced beer goggles? Where a woman appears attractive while drunk but the next morning when you see her IRL or in a picture with you she's so ugly it scares you.

WickedLiquid said:
No. I know, I'm boring.

I thought the game was you ask a question that you yourself have done? Ah well.

Pfft. Have you ever played Quelf? I had to wear make up and a piece of woman's clothing. Yeah. Maybe not the clothing. Can't remember. But makeup counts I think!

I'll answer Wicked! It's MINE!

I've never had a beer goggles moment, I've not exactly got many notches on my bedpost to sieve through!

Have you ever legitimately tried internet dating?

No, but the closest thing I've had to a date was the first time I met a girl from the internet IRL.

Have you ever been so excited/scared that you trembled like a dog?

Yes when i was playing poker with my hands and had a royal flush and won $150 on that hand.

Have you ever been skinny dipping and could not find your clothes afterwards?

No, i avoid skinny dipping in general and the few times i've done it i've left my clothes in a place where nobody can mess with them.

Have you ever tripped over in public and then quickly got back up and kept walking like a boss, as if nothing ever happened?

madster111 said:
No, i avoid skinny dipping in general and the few times i've done it i've left my clothes in a place where nobody can mess with them.

Have you ever tripped over in public and then quickly got back up and kept walking like a boss, as if nothing ever happened?

No I intentionally laugh at myself and make a joke about myself if someone was close by. Because the only thing that looks more funny and pathetic than a person who trips is one who gets back up after and tries to pretend it didnt happen.

Have you ever mocked someone for doing or enjoying something you actually secretly enjoy?

Lethean said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

Wait...Mormons can masturbate? I did not know this! ;)

More likely to be embarrassed. I don't see a "have you ever..." in there Bret ;) .
Edit: Nvm. Saw the details of the game.

Have you ever tried on women's clothing?

Haha, that's how rumors get started. Not hitting preview on answer threads and posting after someone else on a question-game thread. It just makes me laugh because it fits so well. To clarify, I was answering Rain.

And to answer him once again, yes. I pretty much love to make fun of others. It's a relatively cheap hobby. I often make fun of people who hang out in boardgame shops, despite enjoying the same games (just not the venue).

Have you ever tried to start a fight and had the other guy back down immediately?

Yes. I was in grade 12, he was in grade 10. But before you call me a bully he was a total jackass who thought he could get away with anything. He was annoying as hell and when he pissed me off I punched him and he ran away like a little girl while everyone laughed.

Have you ever been so tired in the morning that you poured a carton of apple/orange juice on your cereal instead of a carton of milk and not even notice until you've taken your first bite? I have.

Sure did, nothing like a bowl of barium to make your day better. Someone in the family had a radiology appointment were supposed to drink it before going in. I was hungover and to be fair. It was in a jug and was white.

Have you ever been questioned by law enforcement wearing only a pair of boxers and one sock? *raises hand*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod