Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

What? I was in first for two weeks, not that that counts in the present...

Anyways, let me correct that by saying, "I will put you in your rightful spot...blah, blah, blah."

First Person too offer me something good for Carson Palmer gets him!

He is currently ranked 21st in the rankings

Has Urban officially called it quits yet? He's 1-5 and going into this week 4 of his starters are on bye, and his opponent is projected to have the most points this week.

If he wins, he truly is the king of kings

Okay, I need two WRs this week, anyone need a 14 pt QB? Anyone want to do it out of the generosity of their heart? Urbz...Green...help a co-division-bro out?

So last week was probably the third time I've lost due to Monday night after leading going into that game... /sigh

Trippy, one point...can I tell you how disappointing that is. I could have handled you obliterating me like you do on most weeks, but that...that was a kick to the teeth.

1) Had I put in Arizona's defense, I would have beaten you by 9 instead of 1.
2) You were kicking my ass through most of the night. It was that tipped pass to Hakeem Nicks that netted me a combined 18 points and brought me within 5 of you.
3) At one point I was beating you by 2 points, but Eli threw an interception at the end. Again, should have put in Arizona's defense.

You should have, they had a good evening. These bye weeks are killing me, I just can't find any good depth on my team this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod