Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

StalfrosCC said:
Man, Dallas' D wouldn't have been s*** if Jake Delhomme hadn't thrown them the ball so much.

What would have been really sweet, is if he would have thrown Steve Smith the ball more than like twice.

Chris_Crime said:
the stadium? awesome

Yea, almost gives them a reason to put them on EVERY FUCKING SUNDAY OR MONDAY NIGHT GAME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.

Dammit, I hate how much publicity a perenially mediocre team gets because of where they are located or by some fetish the media has with them. (yankees, red sox, cowboys, NY Giants, Patriots, Steelers)

It looks like it's just a user message that you can type out for everyone to see.

You can change yours by going to "My Team" then "Click here to edit your League Blast" right under your team name.

5 Lombardi's is perennially mediocre? ..just sayin cause you seem to have casually forgotten the years of perennial success.

but Football is a legacy sport, more so than baseball which is nigh impossible. but why? blame the league for hiring and transitioning ex-football greats into media cover boys who'll tell us who to cheer for and who to love on pregame shows, during the games, and even on the unaffiliated sports recap shows.
Gotta admit it though, Aikman's coverage is as unbiased as they come. even pissed off a lot of people here in dallas. the league likes the money.
Also, it's time to give these larger markets more incentives since they're the ones taking all the risks by going out and building new venues. Profit sharing hurts a major market team when the smaller markets risk nothing and still benefit from the other guy's rewards.

the less said the better, i like my cowboys quiet. but it won't last long. jerry runs a circus first and a football team second.
cha-ching, we're back in the papers. i've known for some time that we were in a rebuilding phase but you can't tell the fans that. looking forward to 2010 offseason.. no salary cap, yippeee! :D

Yeah... Paul Allen might be the only owner with more money that Jurrah, but you won't see Seattle spending anything...

I kind of hope we keep our 2 first round draft picks and fix our O-line. I'd like to see some wins some time in the next 4 years.

My awesome WRs gave me a total of 7 points....

Hopefully Aaron Rodgers doesn't do much today so I can actually win a game (even though I'm a Packers fan)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod