Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

Yes, and two of us Forum Teams are already in the 200s.

I foresee Troy being the team to beat on LiveChat. As for Forum, its anyone's game.

Especially if Reggie Wayne only gets three passes in a friggin game.

Big woop. It's all about just getting to the playoffs and seeing what happens.

But I do get a kick out of seeing people dominate all season and then fail in the playoffs, hard.

im not sure what they showed his stats as when you were both tied, but it looks like in week 2 Moss had just over 30 yards receiving and a lost fumble which equals out to 1 point. Maybe they didn't count the fumble against him at first?

Actually, Fumbles Lost is set to -2 in our league. So, that explains why Santana lost ya a couple. Also, it's true Forum is doing very well so far, and I'm praying I don't make a Dolphin's Run (y'know, do great unitl the Playoffs). But I've found people that start crappy usually give up and continue to do crappy...and hoard whatever good players they have on their sinking ship of a team (me in my Fantasy NBA league, true story).

Anyway, what are all of our respective teams? (So I don't have to go all Hardy Boys and figure this mystery out for myself.)

I'm Mean Machine, and I could be wrong but Greenlantern is UrBaN J3Tz and UrbanMasque is GreenLantern.

no i mean well after the game was over, two points were taken away. He finished the game with 3 points, the next morning he had one. Usually if something like this happens they will explain in the little news thing by his name but i havent seen anything

kapow said:
no i mean well after the game was over, two points were taken away. He finished the game with 3 points, the next morning he had one. Usually if something like this happens they will explain in the little news thing by his name but i havent seen anything

Stats in the Live tracking aren't official...

Dammit, Dwayne and Frank both crapped a big zero this week. Serves me right for not remembering to check statuses on Saturday night. But that being said, awesome game Sounds (Monstars)!!!

yahoo's projected stats are crap! leading me to leave willie parker on the bench and lose out on 15 points.

at least my pitiful score was enough to keep me undefeated. i am not looking forward to week 4.

Ted_Wolff said:
at least my pitiful score was enough to keep me undefeated. i am not looking forward to week 4.

Interdivision competition between the two division leads? I am looking forward to it.

Trippysmurf said:
Ted_Wolff said:

Interdivision competition between the two division leads? I am looking forward to it.

No doubt. I'm looking forward to all of the interdivision matchups.

What I'm not looking forward to is having my top two WRs and my top DEF out this week!

Ehh, Week 3 wasn't too hot for a lot of people, although the week 2 smack talk is pretty correct: The LiveChat division is fairly balanced, with everyone between 220 and 270 points; the Forum Division has a huge difference between the top 2 and the bottom 2.

Im 2-1 . but my one lost was by 4 points. I also had a very solid week 3 scoring the most points in the league. in week 4 however, i do have 2 starters in a bye.

Wow santana moss and dallas defense picked a good time to have a breakout week, managed to pick up Brees slack for me.

again Ted, thanks for Celek :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle