THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

what wait what?? I knew Mora was out and Seattle wanted Carroll, but I didn't know he had already signed.

Well, a few years out of college won't hurt I guess. Max 5 but I think he'll be out in 4.

let's see who's running the show up at USC now.. no news yet, guess they're promoting from inside the organization.

It's kinda sad to see Carroll go. He was LA football. And I guess this means LA is on the verge of getting a professional team after all. But some coaches are better fitted to the collegiate ranks (hello, Sabin).. hello, Carroll.

hmm. it is a 5 year deal anyhow. + club president weeee

Yeah, that's the only problem. It is incredibly hard to be a good coach when you're also managing the whole franchise. I think that was the only misstep in the deal.

Pete Carroll is a terrible fit for Seattle. If i was a Seahawks fan i would not be excited about this at all.

I'm not excited about this. If we become a powerhouse team under Carroll, then I'll eat my words, but I only think we have more seasons of being a laughing stock to look forward to.

We are acting as an NCAA violation shelter for Carroll... meh. Gross.

Mora is a good cat, but I'm glad he got fired, so don't get me wrong there... we have the richest fucking owner in the league, richer than Jerrah Jones in Dallas. We shouldn't have sent Bill Cowher a 40 million dollar check to fly up north and kick us in the ass before signing mother fucking Carroll...

I remember Dennis Erickson. I was watching Seattle football then. It was my first memories of the team. We were meh, and we will continue to be meh at this route.

I'm sad about this today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle