Rose Bowl

Who are you rooting for in the Rose Bowl?

• Southern California Trojans, and I predict they win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southern California Trojans, but I predict they lose

• Texas Longhorns, and I predict they win

• Texas Longhorns, but I predict they lose

• Total voters
StalfrosCC said:
I was ALWAYS a big PAC 10 fanboy. I loved going to the Apple Cup years ago. But Texas Football this year is way too exciting (Hell it was exciting last year and it will be exciting in the years to come) So I can't pull away from my boys.

USC is GREAT, but I think Texas can hedge out a victory.

TEXAS TEXAS YEEHAWW!

Well, maybe exciting for years to come, but I don't think they'll have as good a chance at a national title as they've had this year. Vince should bail for the NFL now, while he's hot property.

Wrong. Vince should let Linart and Bush get all the attention and stay another year, learn how to stay in the pocket and refine his throw. UT has another year with great players, all of their talent on Defence still has another 2 years to develop.

Vince would not be good in the NFL next year as a QB. Period. I do believe he diserves the Heisman though, take him away from the Horns and you don't have a 12-0 team.

Take either Linart or Reggie away from USC and that team still owns.

In any other year, Vince deserves the Heisman, but Reggie Bush is the most dominating player in football, NFL or NCAA. (Not saying he would do good if he were thrown into the NFL right now, but he's as key a player as LaDanian Tomlison already.)

Also, the NFL has a dire need for quarterbacks right now. You can't say that a team like the Browns, Jets, or Dolphins wouldn't be doing better with such a naturally talented QB. He should go now, get picked high by a team with a need for him, and develop in the NFL.

Also, IF YOU EVER DISAGREE WITH ME AGAIN.... hahaha. :)

Alot of NFL teams right now do need a QB bad, but VInce should stay behind for his Senior year so he can win the Heisman (at least he should be the favorite) and probably go in the top 3 at least.

And also, if it wasn't for Bush, USC loses to Fresno State and Notre Dame in all likelyhood. Leinart hasn't been as amazing this year as I hoped, to be quite honest.

Interesting. 9-9 in favor of USC for who people are rooting for, and 12-6 in favor of USC for who people think will win.

Not bad.

Decent Bowl season thus far!

I'm watching Memphis/Akron right now, and Deangelo Williams just broke Tony Dorsett/Archie Griffin's record for most 100 yard games in a college career. Not bad. Can't wait for some of the bigger bowls to start.

Got a chance to see D'Brickashaw Ferguson this morning. He is fantastic. As a Seahawks fan, I know how important O-Line men are and envy the team that gets this guy.

After watching teams that were up on USC through Half Time- Oregon, Notre Dame, Fresno- I am not afraid of USC's defense. I have a feeling Vince will play his game.

Texas Fight!

Um, everybody that USC has had to come from behind to beat in "Championship Type Wins" this season is getting killed- Oregon, Fresno, ND...

This doesn't bode well for the old USC.

TEXAS TEXAS YEEHAW!

I hate Texas, so anyone beating them will be fantastic! I sure hope USC wins but it's a tough one to call. I do think it'll be a high scoring game though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle