GR College Football Bowl Pick'em

kapow

Regular
Hey everybody, iiiiitttt'sss BOWL SEASON(in a few weeks) but I went ahead and got a jump on it, created a little pickem group on yahoo for you guys.

Link- http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl
Group ID#- 17379
Password- game-revolution

Also, a note; we can't pick games until after the army-navy game since apparently the winner of that game will decide who gets to play in THE (insert-randomass-sponsor-name-here) bowl.

Another note, anyone bitching about how bowls are stupid and college football needs a playoff system(5 bucks says it'll be trippy) will be shot in the ass, the same goes for any foreigners making handegg comments.

Have Fun!

kapow said:
Another note, anyone bitching about how bowls are stupid and college football needs a playoff system(5 bucks says it'll be trippy)

I wasn't going to say anything as I love college football, but that is something I would say and have been discussing with friends lately. Creepy.

But seriously there are how many undefeated teams this year? And only 2 get to play for the BCS Championship? Moreover those asshats at UF were #1 for the whole frackin season when they only played 2 Top 25 teams, where as the likes of Alabama and Texas were consistently 2 and 3 when they faced higher quality opponents than the likes of FIU and Wolford. The BCS is a biased and a consistently controversial system that needs to be replaced.

In the mean time I will enjoy my Bowls (possibly with bowls), which I don't consider stupid but an enjoyable event that also helps stimulate numerous local and national economies, which in this period of time are very much needed.

Joined.

It's been a frustrating college season for me. ASU 4-8. Sullivan is the worst, what kind of QB throws an incompletion and laughs or shrugs at the sidelines. BYU did well enough with a huge upset early in the season, but two lame losses later. And we're going to the Las Vegas Bowl for the fifth year running...woohoo!!!

The highlight of the season is how all of my Nebraskan in-laws are upset at the outcome of the Nebraska - Texas game.

StalfrosCC said:
Man Trippy, the right two teams are in it this year.

I'm not disagreeing with this fact or the salute to my cattle brethren. I just feel that a playoff between the undefeated teams would have been interesting to watch.

Trippysmurf said:
In the mean time I will enjoy my Bowls (possibly with bowls), which I don't consider stupid but an enjoyable event that also helps stimulate numerous local and national economies, which in this period of time are very much needed.

Ahh.. the sight of thousands of college students rushing off to thousand-dollar trips to see their school colors light up their eyes as the interest lights up their student loans..

I will pick my picks on Friday! I need to think on this.. Rutgers or UCF??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod