Super Bowl

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks, and I predict they win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks, but I predict they lose

• Pittsburgh Steelers, and I predict they win

• Pittsburgh Steelers, but I predict they lose

• Total voters
If you don't particularly care about either team (but like one a little better than the other or hate one less) you'd have no problem admitting that you think the other team is better.

Well, Seattle tried, but I don't think they have a chance.

Less than a minute left, I'd say their proper-screwed.

I CANNOT WAIT until the super bowl is over so I can watch Grey's Anatomy...I loved the rolling stones too.

EDIT!!!:

Pittsburg won. Congrats!

Wow, the Seahawks got some terrible calls. That simply should not happen in the Super Bowl. What a terrible game.

link56 said:
Wow, the Seahawks got some terrible calls. That simply should not happen in the Super Bowl. What a terrible game.

That is what NES Man. Try to know what you are talking about before you talk.

Yea I couldnt even really celebrate the Steeler's win because I did not like how the refs calls favored the steelers. Im glad they won, but... it just didnt feel that deserving.

And now we have to hear all this Bettis bullshit for another few monthes. Those refs probably want a storybook ending, those cunts. Pretty much the main reason I didn't want the Steelers to win was Bettis. GOD I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM, TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT LIKE HOCKEY!

Has anybody mentioned yet that THIS is football...
300px-Football_iu_1996.jpg

Don't take over the game with your own version, like you took over America and killed the Indians!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle