Super Bowl

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks, and I predict they win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks, but I predict they lose

• Pittsburgh Steelers, and I predict they win

• Pittsburgh Steelers, but I predict they lose

• Total voters
The_Joker said:
segageek said:
The_Joker said:
They played in Super Bowl XXX (Lost on Neil O'Donnell's game winning INT) and...well I don't know how long it's been since they won, the Bradshaw era I think.

Yeah but that was so not O Donnell's fault.

Not if you ask the Steelers fans...or the Steelers organization. I think they got rid of O'Donnell after that year even though he holds the honor of being the least picked off QB in NFL history (INT to ATT ratio) in the regular season.

The picks are credited as being very poorly thrown, and I have seen them and they are ugly.

But it wasnt his fault the freaking reciever did not run his right route and o donnel got confused on the play. and i dont think he deserved to be cut cause he threw a int thats kinda ridiculas considering if thats the case then why not cut. Mcnabb? or fire kicker John Casey seriously.

Seahaks have been the "big story all year", wtf!

the steelers got wrote off after 5 or so weeks. I got laughed at in the fantasy league for picking Ben as my qb, and the pit defense as my top 2 picks. guess who won the league, ya hoebags.

Rainemaida said:
Seahaks have been the "big story all year", wtf!

the steelers got wrote off after 5 or so weeks. I got laughed at in the fantasy league for picking Ben as my qb, and the pit defense as my top 2 picks. guess who won the league, ya hoebags.

You must live in some alternate deminsion or St Louis.

StalfrosCC said:
^

We beat the Colts also.

We will beat the Steelers.

Oh you beat the Colts too? Omg I remember watching that game it must have been really tough, I mean with peyton manning being the offensive coordinator while the 2nd string qb played, and a lot of other 2nd stringers started and played most of that game too, lets not forget the Colts head coach wasn't even there and it seemed like the Colts would have rather been in hell then play a football game that day, but if it makes you feel better saying you beat the Colts then to each his own.

And honestly I've never heard a team bitch and moan more about how disrepected they are...welcome to the NFC.

gynn6417 said:
And honestly I've never heard a team ***** and moan more about how disrepected they are...welcome to the NFC.

Yes, but to be fair it's the only angle Seattle can play (to the media).
The Steelers are no different with their Jerome Bettis going home to Detroit this, road team of destiny that...

It's all about demonizing the opponent in the eyes of the American audience; it's classic reverse demonization. They're both looking to make more fans for the next season, the media angles are just part of the game.
It's 2 really good teams, of course they both want to be considered as the underdog, it's the Super Bowl. It makes the storybook ending all the more sweeter.

gynn6417 said:
StalfrosCC said:
^

We beat the Colts also.

We will beat the Steelers.

Oh you beat the Colts too? Omg I remember watching that game it must have been really tough, I mean with peyton manning being the offensive coordinator while the 2nd string qb played, and a lot of other 2nd stringers started and played most of that game too, lets not forget the Colts head coach wasn't even there and it seemed like the Colts would have rather been in hell then play a football game that day, but if it makes you feel better saying you beat the Colts then to each his own.

And honestly I've never heard a team ***** and moan more about how disrepected they are...welcome to the NFC.

So you remember the first quarter when we heald all their starters to 3 points. THREE POINTS with our second string Defense.

Look, I have been a Seattle fan my whole life I know when my team sucks and this year they do not suck.

Ill buy you a Seattle Tshirt when they win next week.

I'm not only referring to this topic, time after time you demonstrate your ignorance. You always think you're right, but you're not, and i don't particularly care who wins. I would enjoy seeing the steelers win, but i wouldn't mind the seahawks winning. You blame my parents eh? What about you? 20 something year old arguing about a football team you're not a part of to teenagers, get a life. Everytime i say something that you don't like, you always make personal attacks.

The_Joker said:
Sig bet. Winner gets to say what's in loser's sig for the next two weeks. No pictures, nothing that might put the account in danger, etc. Two lines max, as long as the sig obeys the rules it must be kept in for 2 weeks. No posting under other accounts and at least 28 posts must be made by the loser during the 2 weeks.

Is that everything? I hope, i'm gonna be gone for at least 2 weeks I think.

NOTE: The two weeks start when you first get the sig, not right after the super bowl.
Yeah sure i'm down for that. Anything for someone who is open about football.

TheNesMan said:
The_Joker said:
Sig bet. Winner gets to say what's in loser's sig for the next two weeks. No pictures, nothing that might put the account in danger, etc. Two lines max, as long as the sig obeys the rules it must be kept in for 2 weeks. No posting under other accounts and at least 28 posts must be made by the loser during the 2 weeks.

Is that everything? I hope, i'm gonna be gone for at least 2 weeks I think.

NOTE: The two weeks start when you first get the sig, not right after the super bowl.
Yeah sure i'm down for that. Anything for someone who is open about football.

Nice try at a Jab NES Man. God you are an idiot. IT IS FOOTBALL! I don't have to like your view on it and I can call your view retarded if I want!!! IT IS GOD DAMNED FOOTBALL.

Your parents really messed up.

It looks as if both teams will be 100% healthy heading into the Super Bowl (except for players who were already on IR) so it should be a clean game going into it!

Man, I better see a bunch of drunk people this weekend! It's gonna be such a party all over my town. My house is like 4 miles from the hotel where one of the teams will probably be staying.

Woo, party weekend. :D Is anybody on gr coming to Detroit for the game?

So where are you watching the big game?

bump

and for some reason I (um, we :oops: ) couldn't get ahold of Tubbs. I guess he was busy with something

I'm watching from home, hopefully. Storm is going through, power better stay on. I like to stay home for this sort of thing.

Chris, how big do you think Tubb's ring is going to have to be!?!?!

LOL.

Anyhow, I will be having a party at my house!

I CANT WAIT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod