Super Bowl

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks, and I predict they win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks, but I predict they lose

• Pittsburgh Steelers, and I predict they win

• Pittsburgh Steelers, but I predict they lose

• Total voters

The_Joker

Rookie
Alright, the Super Bowl is two weeks away now. Man is it going to be a good one. As of a few minutes ago, it is set in stone. Seattle Seahawks VS. Pittsburgh Steelers. The Seahawks overcame the loss of MVP Shaun Alexander to escape from the divisonal round, then baffled perhaps the greatest player in the league this postseason in Steve Smith and destroyed one of the most clutch QBs ever in Delhomme. Steelers have had to upset the high power Bengals at home, overcome the 14-2, considered best team in the league Colts, and then just plain beat up the Broncos.

Discuss.

I'll be rooting for Seattle and I think they'll win it. It just strikes me as they have a perfect offense. That OL is inpenetrable.

the iron curtain descends!

i want the steelers and i think they will win altho everyone seriously underrates the seahawks, the main thing i want is a close game

Lets try 10.

Even though the Hawks organization has Never been to the Super Bowl the players on the team have more experience with about 6 years of super bowls for 5 different players on both the offense and defense.

The Steelers on the other hand? One player has been to the Super Bowl. He starts on Special Teams.

They played in Super Bowl XXX (Lost on Neil O'Donnell's game winning INT) and...well I don't know how long it's been since they won, the Bradshaw era I think.

The_Joker said:
They played in Super Bowl XXX (Lost on Neil O'Donnell's game winning INT) and...well I don't know how long it's been since they won, the Bradshaw era I think.
1979 i believe, late 70's for sure.

gosh someone is a little infatuated with a certain team from seattleeeeee and i think someoneee loves a team and hates allllllll other teams that aren't the lovable team!!!!!

The_Joker said:

Yeah but that was so not O Donnell's fault.

HouseIsMyHero said:
gosh someone is a little infatuated with a certain team from seattleeeeee and i think someoneee loves a team and hates allllllll other teams that aren't the lovable team!!!!!

Somebody is from Seattle and has seen his favorite team lose and choke and lose again then in the year that they are going to win it all get spit on by everybody. So somebody is loving the fact he gets to gloat.

And if you don't like it take a hike.

PITTZBURRRAHHH!!!!

I don't know wtf I'm saying... I don't follow football outside of the SuperBowl, which I only really watch for the awesome TV commercials.

StalfrosCC said:
HouseIsMyHero said:

Somebody is from Seattle and has seen his favorite team lose and choke and lose again then in the year that they are going to win it all get spit on by everybody. So somebody is loving the fact he gets to gloat.

And if you don't like it take a hike.

inhale, exhale repeat (don't ever forget that)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod