• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The super ball is tomorrow. WHO ELSE GOT TICKETS?! No, I'm just kidding. J/K, as UghRochester would say probably. Do you have any plans though?

We've been invited to a few parties. Usually I host a small one. But this last week we've had a bit of the flu passing through our household, so I think we're just going to stay home and watch it in dead silence. Plus, a Super Bowl party is the absolutely worst venue for actually watching football. I know it sounds snotty, but all the casuals coming out of the woodwork for the playoffs – the Super Bowl especially – makes football fans like me get a little annoyed.

I'll probably be hanging around in this topic during the game as well. Join me, won't you?

I still maintain american football would be more entertaining if they let lions loose on the field everytime they're lined up under the 20 yard line.

Also, Seahawks gon win.

Yeah, because there's absolutely nothing entertaining about massive people in armor smashing into each other full force every 20 seconds.

If only they replaced all of them with lean Frenchmen who fall over crying at a feather's touch.

It's weird how that just entered the zeitgeist a few weeks ago. Peyton's been yelling that shit forever. Eli too, and I think Rivers uses that call as well. I guess the mics were just extra hot for the divisional round or something.

My fav is still Peyton's "HURRYHURRY!"

Since either states legalize weed for commercial use, no matter who loses, they will both win. Not much of a football fan here.

I'll say broncos cause i am a huge fan of my littl... huh i mean CAUSE IT'S THE YEAR OF THE HORSE!
mlp_very_huggable_denver_bronco_plushie_by_cinnamon_stitch-d73k7w5.jpg

But seriously, happy to know a weed smoking state will win the Superbowl.

I really can't stand either team so I will be rooting for the NY weather. Hopefully it will be like the Philadelphia Detroit game this year.

NFL_2013_Week_14_Detroit_at_Philadelphia_1st_Hal.jpg

Except for those awful black superimposed numbers and hash marks. That drove me crazy. Just flash them up every couple downs, don't lock them in. It's way more distracting than the usual cgi stuff

Saw somewhere that the Hallmark channel is ripping that off with the Kitten bowl.... Kittens don't give a shit about football and they definitely don't know how to run the ball either.

Longo_2_guns said:
I want Seahawks to win just because Seattle hasn't won a championship in ages.

Unless you count soccer/futbol... so no, no they haven't won a championship in any real sport in a long time.

Due to living on the planet Australia I have absolutely no knowledge on the Superbowl.

I voted Broncos because people in TV shows like South Park say "Go Broncos" all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod