THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

He's already scoping the chicks. cause really that's the only reason to wear sunglasses at night. Kanye West and Corey Hart notwithstanding

Page 3

Where is Stal?

I just downloaded the entire game at iTunes. Alabama wins. edit : spoiler alert fixed

If Jerry says Southlake Carroll's McElroy is family then he's family. The guy hasn't lost a game since peewee football.

We just saw a 300 pound man run in a touch down.

Truly this is a fun game. Not for Texas fans, but for everyone else.

Poor rookie, his first bowl game and he gets to be put in to seal the loss for Texas. Entertaining as hell, but really one-sided. If Colt is out for the rest of the game then that's it, game over, might as well play NCAA 10 and you might see a better game.
Remember though, it's not about the dream, it's how you live that dream.

Anyone looking forward to the premier of LOST?

EDIT: looks like Colt McCoy is out. Game over

The new season looks so awesome! February can't come soon enough

"so, security will be called to remove an idiot"

ROB SCHNEIDER IS... wait -- it isn't Rob Schneider? Who is i--- really? You're serious? Okay.. DUAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON IS THE TOOTH FAIRY! Please tell me it's at least rate--- oh it isn't? What is it? Dammit! Rated PG

I didn't sit my ass in front of the computer for this game like some of you.

A few things. I think Alabama played a fantastic game. I thought not kneeling it when you are up two scores with 1:30 on the clock was classless.

This would have been a VERY different game if Colt were not injured. Texas smacked Alabama in the mouth early and they were reeling. Losing Colt caused them to loose their composure.

That being said, Gary Gilbert was a stud. Texas is going to have a team next year as well. I'm proud to be a Longhorn and I thought they represented Austin as well as they could considering the early injury to their MVP. I mean to come back from 6 point down double digits and be with in a field goal at the very end of the game? That was exciting!

HOOK 'EM!

In other, other big news, Jim Mora is finally out of Seattle; fired. Thank god. And we signed Pete Carroll, which looks to be promising. If only we had a quarterback, and an o-line..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle