Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

I'm still cursed with 3 great RBs, two of which are off every other week. I put in McGahee, he sucks and Ronnie Brown gets 23 points. I put in Brown and the Dolphins suck and Baltimore has a great day.

Am I in line to get my first win?

Doubt it...Last was the same way, leading going into Monday night then lose.

I guess I now know what it's like to be a Ram.

who the fuck is roddy white?! ugh. also, congrats on the win, green lantern! you're better than favre more years now.

Man, my boy Mark Sanchez hasn't played yet. Give him tonight... I'll win this yet

Also, If Mark and the Jet's D can put up their 8 predicted points each, I'll win... You better be a Dolphins fan tonight Green Lantern.

Gotta give it up to Shaft for handing me my first loss.

I knew this was going to be my worst week going in: 3 of my starters are on Bye: my replacement kicker didn't do shit, my replacement defense didn't do shit, Willis McGahee didn't do shit, Mike Sims-Walker was ineligible to play on Sunday and I didn't replace him.

But I got the points I wanted and will be over 500 on Tuesday.

WHOOOOOOOOO I've moved from St. Louis to Detroit status.

Next week will be rough with Peyton having a bye.

Yeah, I didn't have a kicker in... I don't think I've ever had a kicker in... I totally just noticed that...

sigh.

I hate Yahoo's fantasy football.

Anyhow, I accept that trade, however now that Miles Austin had a record setting game for the Cows he is going to suck the rest of the year.

just goes to show that Romo's a homerun hitter and not a march-the-team-down-the-field type o'player. And Austin is prone to injury, so we'll see.

So I've decided to concede this up coming game...Having Peyton on a bye makes it totally pointless to try to sign someone else for one week, especially since he's been carrying my team the whole way.

Hey, there is still a chance you could beat me. My defenses are playing undefeated opponents, McGahee is being faced out on the field, Ronnie Brown is on Bye. Anything can happen.

UrbanMasque said:
I just wanted to add:

Looking at some of these scores, It is sooo clear that the Forum Division is a LOT tougher than the LiveChat Division. Just thought I'd let you guys know that.

Does anyone care to eat these words after the past week?

With just under half of the season under the belt, I'll agree that LiveChat Division has more interdivision competition, but we have four of the top 6 teams right now (all four of which have higher point totals, which decide record ties).

Also, Trippy prepare to go back to your rightful spot in the division...below me, and possibly Monstars, but mostly me.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Also, Trippy prepare to go back to your rightful spot in the division...below me, and possibly Monstars, but mostly me.

I've been in first place all season. I hope to stay that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkyway7