Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

Shaft

Regular
Hey guys just wanted to let you know to set your roster for Fantasy Football. The first game is tomorrow!

I did some reordering of the divisions. I separated the divisions into a chat division and a board Division. If you think you are in the wrong Division let me know and we can try and work something out. Im not exactly sure who all the owners of the teams in the board division are, and i put Stalfros in the chat division even though he rarely visits, but i think at heart that is where he belongs.

Air any problems you have while i can still make changes.

Not doing too shabby with my Tennessee Defense right now.

Also, I like how Rutherford Rumble NC and I have our kickers up against each other on Sunday.

One of my wide receivers is injured and I didn't replace him this week, but thanks to Eli I still beat this week's opponent.

I just wanted to add:

Looking at some of these scores, It is sooo clear that the Forum Division is a LOT tougher than the LiveChat Division. Just thought I'd let you guys know that.

UrbanMasque said:
I just wanted to add:

Looking at some of these scores, It is sooo clear that the Forum Division is a LOT tougher than the LiveChat Division. Just thought I'd let you guys know that.

Forum Division is AFC East; LiveChat Division is AFC West

i don't know about that...looks like you guys are pretty top heavy, but you also have Greenlantern and Rutherford Rumble which may be the 2 worst teams in the whole league and they both are in the board division. Where the chat division looks pretty balanced. So i wouldn't say its too clear that the board division is tougher.

Besides nothing is clear after 2 weeks.

What? You have Favre More Years, not to mention that your bottom three all have less total points than Rutherford Rumble.

Shaft said:
Besides nothing is clear after 2 weeks.

Granted, the first week is a throw away since projected stats and expectations are a hard call. Still, our top three are much cooler guys (back me up, Trippy and Urbz).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle