Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

I seriously need to get my head out of my ass when it comes to kickers and defense. This is two weeks in a row where my starters sucked ass, and my benched units racked up nice points.

Also Urban, NICE come from nowhere win.

Looks like I'm moving to the bottom of the league...And I thought this was a winnable game

I'm pretty screwed when Peyton doesn't throw for any touchdowns

How dare you besmirch my honor!!!

Actually, this whole week saw my projected points drop more than 10 points. I was pleasantly surprised.

Ted_Wolff said:
I am soundly of the opinion that most fantasy football "predictors" don't know Jack.

GFT. I was the only one projected to have over 100 points, and I actually scored some of the fewest points this week.

Ted_Wolff said:
I will say that's pretty amazing considering you've fielded a team not once but twice with an incomplete roster.

:D

Hey man, at lest I'm playing. If Urban were winning then we would have issues.

Also, Three times. Wes Welker was injured yet still on my roster during my first loss.

Outside of fantasy, this game was pretty terrible. Absurd to think they get playoff considerations. I'm just glad I had the game on an Internet feed so I could play video games instead of choosing to watch the game on TV.

Oh my...

Congrats to Urban and GreenLantern on probably the two best wins of the season! Taking down two of the top teams ... while starting incomplete rosters!

I went to bed last night when I was only down by 20pts thinking I still had a chance if Ray Rice went off tonight for his projected 21pts. Then I wake up and I'm down by 45!

Yeah, I knew this was going to be a pretty awful week for me.

Then again, Jamal Lewis could play and go fucking nuts and score me 30.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle