Fantasy Football 09 starts tomorrow!

Okay, looks like a W for this week, just got to get off of this W, L, W, L pattern, and find some depth heading into the playoffs.

hahahahahhaa

6 WIN STREAK!!!

Came from 1-3, to 7-3 and first place :)

Gotta win 2 outta the last three, and I have a chance for some good playoff action.

I'm still 5-1 in my division, but I'm on a bad losing streak thanks to these bye weeks and the whole "The one guy I don't play gets 20 points while the guy I kept in makes 1".

It also doesn't help that Ronnie Brown is out possibly for the season.

Even though this would drop me behing Trippy, I find it lame that ties are decided by overall points instead of division records. Also, my game totals have progressively decreased as the season has gone on. It's kind of sad.

Just when I start to have faith in Roy Williams he continues his shitty season by not having a single catch today...Such a freakin waste...

Oh well...At least Ricky Williams is a beast and scored 30 for me.

id like to thank Stal for dropping Calvin Johnson the week the lions play the worst defense in the league. Keeps my playoff hopes alive and lessens the sting of trading T.O. and have him finally go off (on Ted's bench lolol)

Shaft said:
id like to thank Stal for dropping Calvin Johnson the week the lions play the worst defense in the league. Keeps my playoff hopes alive and lessens the sting of trading T.O. and have him finally go off (on Ted's bench lolol)

I no longer know what I am doing anymore. I'll get the Denver Broncos Award for best first half of a season only to remember that I suck and should be in last place.

I just need VY and Bo Scaife to have a HUGE game together tonight.

I mean like VY throws 4 TDs to Bo Scaife....

Let's see if that happens.

I'm finally getting some sort of production out of people not named Peyton Manning...Feels good to win two in a row after a losing streak of like 6

Shaft said:
StalfrosCC said:
WHAT? I'd start any QB playing against Seattle this year.

Marc Bulger next week. Count it.

even with a broken leg?

I didn't know he broke his leg. I guess I am going to stick with Seattle's D next week then.

Also, 7-4 baby, still second place!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod