Dark Souls

Spent all night farming souls by being summoned for the Gaping Dragon again tonight...Pyro Flame is up to +15 now, got the forest seal, and joined the Warriors of Sunlight covenant.

Still haven't gone to Blight Town yet heh...

Got through Blight town and killed Quelaag and Ceaseless Discharge on my first attempt....Now I'm having a harder time getting OUT of Blight town than I did getting down to Quelaag....Go figure.

On the way out of Blighttown is the Ferris Wheel that'll take you through a shortcut through the edges of Valley of the Drakes and New Londo Ruins. Very useful.

Would the Crimson Armor set be worth upgrading at all? It seems like one of the better light armor options right now (I'm wearing the Gold-Hemmed set right now, which has better stats, but they aren't upgradeable and I don't know how I feel about this set having zero poise.)

I haven't upgraded it, so I can't say for sure. I'm using Lourdric's armor, which is really nice, and I've mostly done medium armor/weight the whole game, so... yeah.

Regardless, poise is very handy.

What's the easiest way to get Twinkling Titanite? I'm gonna try upgrading the Crimson armor to see what it's like

Twinkling titanite --> Crystal Lizard drop, Man-Eater Shell drop (rare), Snuggly trade. Chest in Anor Londo in the first throne room (2 chests in between a throne, the one on the left)

Hope this helps. :)

i've just got into Sens Castle... hit the poison dark trap... got destroyed by those snake warriors the first time around.

Amazing being able to use it against them though, and when I walked up the stairs and saw the bridge with the swinging axes I was just like.... SHIT YES.

It's such a hard game, but that makes it awesome! :) I enjoy revelling in my impending doom...

The wheel skeletons in the Painted World are fucking annoying as shit.

Although I do have to say that having an ascended pyro flame +5 as well as Greater Combustion is totally OP.....It only took 6 hits to take out both Sif and Iron Golem - and that's completely killing IG, not knocking him off the ledge.

Green_Lantern said:
The wheel skeletons in the Painted World are f****** annoying as s***.

Although I do have to say that having an ascended pyro flame +5 as well as Greater Combustion is totally OP.....It only took 6 hits to take out both Sif and Iron Golem - and that's completely killing IG, not knocking him off the ledge.

I seemed to have chosen a more difficult path with the Cleric. No ranged magic whatsoever... yet.

Ah, well... anyone for some

tumblr_lt9tjrgETZ1qi9qvfo1_500.png
?

:D

If you're in Blighttown you should have saved the guy who sells you the Pyro Flame. He's the dude in the barrels at the top of the Depths.

Just killed Smough and Ornstein....Really wanted to kill Ornstein last so I could buy his armor, but it was turning into a real bitch so I just took out Smough last.

What is everyone's current build? Here's mine:

Vit: 17
Att: 14
End: 20
Str: 24
Dex: 11
Res: 12
Int: 10
Fth: 18

Got the Divine Zweihander +5 and a Kight Shield +8. Elite Knight gear +3. I Decided to bump up the Faith attribute; see what happens.

Ornstein and Smough proved to be the hardest boss for me. Took me like 4 hours before I finally got some humanity and summoned someone to help me. I joined the Princess Guard after, abandoning Bros of the Sun.

I'll post my stats later when I start up again. I've kinda had to stop playing lately due to serious personal matters.

just figured I share my thoughts on what has been one of the few INFURIATING parts. now don't get me wrong. the rest was hard, but a fair challenge. this area though is just a dick slap to the face. the tomb of giants after fighting pinwheel where it's pitch effing black. oh, then they throw in some giant skeletons. oh, then they throw in some precarious ledges to fall off of. oh then they throw archers. and did i mention i can't see two feet around me? It's maddening.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle