Dark Souls

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Who's getting it?

If no, then why do you hate good games so much?

The Japanese version released a few days back, and a lot of review journals have been coming out.

Oh, and you can turn into a vase. Seriously.

So yeah, Dark Souls. Who's excited?

Demon Soul's is hard. I just put it in the other day and I fucking suck at it! And I hear Dark Soul's is even harder, definitely not for me. I love the concept though. Just never got good at it.

I've had it preordered through Amazon since like June, and the way things are turning out this fall, it may be the last game I get until Christmas.

You should give me a job at GR, and then give me the review copy, and then let me review it. And then you can immediately fire me.

Still haven't got around to beating Deus Ex, plus I gotta schedule time for Skyrim when it comes out.

daniel does suck at games a little bit, I mean he was useless in portal 2, always dropping me in the acid and stuff.

Dude is mean, and he won't get on steam, because he hates me.
:wink:

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
daniel does suck at games a little bit, I mean he was useless in portal 2, always dropping me in the acid and stuff.

Dude is mean, and he won't get on steam, because he hates me.
:wink:
Yeah but... Those were the most skillful drops ever.

I'll admit that I suck at some games, but I pick things up very fast. Dark Souls will be no different.

You know...Demon's Souls is pretty cheap now a days...May be worth getting a week or so of practice in before tackling the review.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod